Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    I really didn't think that RGIII was going to get the Heisman, or that Richardson would finish in 3rd place.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    I was afraid of this,simply because of the fact(as stated by me in previous posts),The country as a whole is pissed at the SEC,the "talking heads" back in Aug.made up their collective minds(which apparently only equals the equivalent of 1 drunk redneck),that Ok. was THE team.When that didn't happen they did all they could all year to "dis" the SEC,there was NO way someone from the SEC was going to be allowed to win.Thats OK,we know who the best players are,and the real Heismann winner will be on the field Jan.9th,2012.NOW whether it is Trent,or Honey ,will be the question

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Honey Badger does give a shit about getting trucked by Richardson.....again:

The two have actually gotten to know each other pretty well lately though:

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1305965

Chase Goodbread
    TideSports.com Senior Writer

Talk about it in Talk of Champions
    NEW YORK CITY | Words like "sweetheart" aren't exactly what most would have expected to come from Trent Richardson's weekend encounter with Tyrann Mathieu for the Heisman Trophy announcement in New York.

But that's exactly how Mathieu, LSU's standout defensive back, described Richardson after the two got to spend time together in the Big Apple.

The University of Alabama running back and the LSU defensive back are the brightest stars of their respective teams and will face one another for the second time this season in the BCS National Championship Game in New Orleans on Jan. 9. Given the ferocity with which the two compete, and with LSU having beaten Alabama 9-6 in overtime just five weeks ago, it would be easy to assume that the two would be anything but chummy with a national title clash still ahead.

Didn't turn out that way.

The two were spotted together Friday night on Broadway Street taking in the sights of Times Square, and formed a bond that Richardson described as "a lifetime friendship."

Richardson joked that Mathieu was certain to be the best-dressed among the finalists over the weekend.

"A lot of people think we are going to be at each other's throats the whole time or giving each other dirty looks," Richardson said. "We both can't wait for this game, but even after it we will still be friends."

Both Bama and LSU's players did their universities proud during all the award ceremonies that they have attended. Both fan bases should follow the example in NOLA.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Unreal:

ESPN Sports Science on Bama's DL and LSU's secondary.

Sport Science: Alabama, LSU Defenses - ESPN Video - ESPN

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

IMGreat101 is online now The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Could Iowa have anyone left to play?

Iowa football coach Kirk Ferentz confirmed Wednesday that, in addition to not having leading rusher Marcus Coker for the Insight Bowl, freshman running back Mika’il McCall also won’t make the trip.
    Iowa football: Coker's backup also will miss bowl trip | The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com

Two coaches are also leaving.

Kaczenski named defensive line coach at Nebraska | Hawk Central
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Anyone watch the Under Armor All American game tonight?

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post

Yeah , stop gloating Butthead.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Yeah , stop gloating Butthead.
    If it makes you feel better I hear y'all are pushing for Mario Edwards. Also hearing that Bama offered the OC to.......get your googlefu ready.......... Brent Pease.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    If it makes you feel better I hear y'all are pushing for Mario Edwards. Also hearing that Bama offered the OC to.......get your googlefu ready.......... Brent Pease.

Your right , I had to google. OC at Boise State. Well he is certainly running a prolific offense there.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Verified LEO
    If you're referring to Landon Collins, I wouldn't get too excited until he signs the letter. Seems like Momma may try to convince he made the wrong choice.

2012 Safety Landon Collins Commits - ESPN Video - ESPN

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by iso607 View Post
    If you're referring to Landon Collins, I wouldn't get too excited until he signs the letter. Seems like Momma may try to convince he made the wrong choice.

2012 Safety Landon Collins Commits - ESPN Video - ESPN

I think momma is making the smart play there. Landon gets to go to T-Town, but she still has to live in LA. If 10% of the venom I saw last night on the LSU recruiting boards makes it to her it will be rough. I still for the life of me don't get how grown people base their happiness off the decisions of 17 year old athletes. I follow recruiting, mainly as an off season crutch, but some people take it way to seriously.

Verified LEO
    I think momma is making the smart play there. Landon gets to go to T-Town, but she still has to live in LA. If 10% of the venom I saw last night on the LSU recruiting boards makes it to her it will be rough. I still for the life of me don't get how grown people base their happiness off the decisions of 17 year old athletes. I follow recruiting, mainly as an off season crutch, but some people take it way to seriously.
    I don't get that either. That's one reason why I don't hang around College Football boards period. I read some of the garbage that people post there for laughs sometimes, but ALOT of them take it way too serious.

To be clear, I wasn't saying I think Collins will change his mind..it was more of a poke back at you for bringing it up. If he stays committed to Bama, good for him and good for them. I'm not mad at him.....Hell maybe he chose Bama to get away from his momma, who knows.

Verified LEO
    In other news.....

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Yeah, I wasn't speaking to you iso. I can say without hesitation, that if either of my kids get athletic scholarships hell any scholarship I will proudly support them where ever they attend. I will drive to every game in Porsche with a personalized tag that says "PLAN B".

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    Yeah, I wasn't speaking to you iso. I can say without hesitation, that if either of my kids get athletic scholarships hell any scholarship I will proudly support them where ever they attend. I will drive to every game in Porsche with a personalized tag that says "PLAN B".
    How are you going to afford a Porche..? Parents of college athletes dont get pai... Wait, you would let them go to the BARN????

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmer View Post
    How are you going to afford a Porche..? Parents of college athletes dont get pai... Wait, you would let them go to the BARN????

Hey now, AU was not guilty of that. And with that much money on the line, you know they were telling the truth.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Ya know,Monday night will be interesting,even the normal smack talkers are keeping it to a minimumBoth teams as well as their fans know we are in for a real "Donneybrook",and are collectively holding our breaths.I predict another close one with the winner being decided in the final score.,Seriously,this one should go down to the wire and be decided possibly again in overtime.,Winner will probably be the one that more strictly enforces curfews(if ya know what I mean),and here I give LSU advantage 1 because they are more used to party central.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I don't know mav. Anyone screwing around for Bama has to deal with Saban and I'm also hearing Donte Hightower. One is the head coach and the other is 6'4" 260lbs of act right.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Funny funny

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread Information