Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well someone from Bama got their ass whooped tonight:

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    It did seem that Bama did have that chip on their shoulder... Defense wins championships. ROLL TIDE!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    From TigerDroppings to here, peace out LSU fans:

Bravo LSU Posters @ TigerDroppings.com

Yeah, I took some shots as it was the BCSNCG. I'm seeing who your and our class posters are tonight. That is a good thing because I see the two of our teams right back at each other next year too. Some class shown. As I am out of beer, my trash talking is all out too. Lets dominate CFB some more next year. SEC!!!! :cheers:

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    From TigerDroppings to here, peace out LSU fans:

Bravo LSU Posters @ TigerDroppings.com

Yeah, I took some shots as it was the BCSNCG. I'm seeing who your and our class posters are tonight. That is a good thing because I see the two of our teams right back at each other next year too. Some class shown. As I am out of beer, my trash talking is all out too. Lets dominate CFB some more next year. SEC!!!! :cheers:

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    O.K. ,SOMEBODY ,put this boy to bed,we will revisit this thread in Sept. till than,...I have a feeling there is a serious headache in the making over east ways.

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    "Defense wins championships" - yet again proven true. Congrats Alabama.

Roll Tide, Deputy Beavers.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    I don't think Lee would have helped LSU win, but I do think he would have played better than Jefferson. I can understand sticking with Jefferson until that shovel pass debacle. Jefferson should not have seen another down after that. He truly was a deer in the headlights and had no poise at all.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Two words: ROOOOOOLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIDE!! Suck it!
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    LSU Highlight Video from BSC Championship Game.

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    LSU Highlight Video from BSC Championship Game.

lsualabama.mov - YouTube
    Bahahahaha!!!
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Never before realized just how hurtful 5 0 could be,such a shame,he seemed such a nice chap at one point in time,

One final comment about the game from an ESPN analyst: The last time a tiger was beat that bad a 5 iron was used!

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    Never before realized just how hurtful 5 0 could be,such a shame,he seemed such a nice chap at one point in time,
    When was that ????
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    When was that ????
    I think everyone "liked" Bama during the Shula years.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    I think everyone "liked" Bama during the Shula years.

I personally was a big fan of the Mike Price era.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I personally was a big fan of the Mike Price era.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread Information