Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1028
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    If that is the tea bagging video, that guy should have had his sack slapped around his waist.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    This whole thing is stupid, except for the wang on the forehead part. Most of the people didn't do anything that isn't done at a frat party when someone passes out, he just happened to pass out around a bunch of Bama fans. People need to get over it.
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Guess what I'll be using to send Christmas card in this year.

U.S. Postal Service celebrating Alabama's football national championship | al.com

U.S. Postal Service celebrating Alabama's football national championship
    Published: Friday, January 20, 2012, 10:12 AM Updated: Friday, January 20, 2012, 11:40 AM
    By Paul Gattis, The Huntsville Times

Double-matted art work available from the U.S. Postal Service. (USPS photo)
    TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- The U.S. Postal Service is getting in on the celebration of Alabama's national football championship.

The Alabama District of the U.S. Postal Service is accepting orders for limited-edition collectible commemorative envelopes at $10 each and double-matted artwork --suitable for framing --at $25 each.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    HEY! 5-0,you can have your stinkin stamp.We gettin an LSU credit card issued------yep------it comes with--------drum roll please

LES MILES AND NO POINTS!! --ba da bump

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I've seen that card on facebook. Heard y'all are changing your field a bit too:

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Reca we need to add this to the list of emoticons:

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    pac201 likes this.

Verified LEO
    Sheesh,thought he would at least be quiet till Sept.

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    Bahahaha!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Spring Ball Bump"

Verified LEO
    giggles like a little girl
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...attered-mishap

GOD,dont sleep,and he is an LSU fan.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    giggles like a little girl
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...attered-mishap

GOD,dont sleep,and he is an LSU fan.
    We needed to get another new one anyway.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    We needed to get another new one anyway.

Sounds like seven years bad luck to me.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Verified LEO
    Five -O is in a word---insufferableor as we say in La. a major pain in the ass

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    To Okie St fans...STFU! I'm tired of hearing y'all whine at how you won a crap conference with no championship game, but lost to friggin' Iowa State and didn't get to play for the title. Yeah, ok, you had a bad ass offense, but absolutely no defense. You scored 50+ a game, but gave up 49 and you try to argue that you were better than an Alabama team that avg'd 40 and gave up 7?? What world do you live in? Either AL or LSU would have stomped your guts out cause you can't stop anybody and they would have been the first real defenses you had seen all year. Plain and simple, though, is if you would have beaten ISU then you would have played in the NC game. So here's the lesson: play in a better conference where losing to the other best team in the country doesn't hurt you too badly, or win all of your F...ing games!
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    Ok, what has happened to this thread..? How many weeks are we into the season and what with all that has been going on, how has there been no discussion? Have I missed something? No, I don't have anything to bring to the table per se, but how about that TIDE..? Some would say truly untested, and I would tend to agree somewhat. LSU REALLY hasn't impressed me at all yet, and what the Hell happened to the Razorbacks..? ROLL TIDE!
    pac201 likes this.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Glad you found it Pharm. I had lost track of it. If it hadn't been for the tears of Okie State and LSU fans that sustained me I don't know what I would have done.
    pharmer and pac201 like this.

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Glad you found it Pharm. I had lost track of it. If it hadn't been for the tears of Okie State and LSU fans that sustained me I don't know what I would have done.
    I actually laughed out loud...
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmer View Post
    LSU REALLY hasn't impressed me at all yet, and what the Hell happened to the Razorbacks..? ROLL TIDE!
    Anybody who says that they have been impressed by LSU so far is lair. I'm hoping they get their shit together. They definitely have the talent, on paper, but that talent hasn't shown on the field. Mettenberger looks the part and at times shows what he can do. Then on the next play, I have serious flashbacks from last years NCG..only we're not playing Bama..it stinking North Texas or Towson. His receivers and OL aren't giving him much help either. I believe a lot of what's happening is poor preparation, mental mistakes, fixable stuff, but LSU is getting too much credit right now. Even as a life long fan, if I had a vote, LSU would not be in my top 10. They need this win against Florida something serious. Not just win either, they need to put together something close to a complete game. I still believe they got it in them.

As for AR-Kansas...never believed they were a top 10 team this year. Didn't see how the defense was going to be soooo much better than last year, like the media made them out to be. I wasn't completely shocked when ULM beat them, especially after Wilson went down. Hell..didn't the Warhawks upset another SEC team a few years ago at their house?....Can't remember who that was..... At least LSU might have one more game on the schedule they can sleep walk through...maybe.

Bama has looked good, but I'm not convinced yet that they are as good as last years team. As of right now, they are clearly looking like the best in the SEC and College Football, this year. Still a long way to go to Nov. 3rd. Regardless of what happens between now and then, I expect one hell of a game that night in Tiger Stadium.

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread Information