Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1028
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    LSU took a big hit with an OL injury. Bama's situation is starting to worry me too. We have lost five players for the year already. Two before the season even started. Oh, but 1000th post in this thread:

Oppa_Saban_Style_medium.jpg

Don't know why the gif isn't working, but click this link:

UNITE: @LSUFreek GIF's Saban and Miles - YouTube

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    Well, Well, Well... Looks like it's a race between Auburn and Arkansas to see which team is going to suck the most in the SEC west this year. As for the other Tigers, I had a sneaking suspicion that the Gators would get the best of them. So thus far, the East is looking to be much better than anyone at the beginning of the year would have thought.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmer View Post
    As for the other Tigers, I had a sneaking suspicion that the Gators would get the best of them. So thus far, the East is looking to be much better than anyone at the beginning of the year would have thought.
    Well don't slap yourself on the back too hard congratulating yourself on your prognostications of an LSU loss after the fact , Pill Pusher. We here all saw it coming too. Anybody got a QB or some offensive lineman they can rent us for the rest of the season.
    mavriktu and iso607 like this.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Well don't slap yourself on the back too hard congratulating yourself on your prognostications of an LSU loss after the fact

$hit, 4 point confidence pick on my two ESPN pike'em groups. ESPN - College Pick'em - Script A

Doing pretty good in the office group too: http://games.espn.go.com/college-foo...p?groupID=4064

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmer View Post
    So thus far, the East is looking to be much better than anyone at the beginning of the year would have thought.
    ...or the West, outside of Bama, is not as strong as everyone thought. Even after the loss to Florida, I don't think Florida is "Back" just yet. LSU is just not what they were on paper to start the year. Five-0 nailed it in an earlier post. The loss of Faulk threw the whole o-line out of whack. I didn't want to believe it, but am convinced after the Florida game. LSU is done...The defense may keep them in games this year, but this weekend, against USC and Nov. 3rd, against Bama, might get pretty ugly....Hell at this point, I wouldn't hold my breath on LSU winning @ Texas A&M or at home against Miss St and Ole Miss....I sure hope I'm wrong, but it don't look good.

Regardless...Geaux Tigers...God knows we here in the Boot have seen worse LSU teams take the field. Supported them back then and will continue to do so. We'll be back.
    mavriktu and Twan007 like this.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Halftime....

One of the coolest halftime shows I've seen. Courtesy of the Ohio State marching band. At least watch it up to the horse.

Pudge likes this.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    I sure as hell haven't had anything to brag about this year. Wasted my money and went to the Arkansas - AU game this year. Even worse my wife is a Arkansas fan so at least she had fun. I expect to have good and bad years, but the lack of drive and the player comments coming out of Auburn make it really REALLY look bad for Chizik.

And I like Pat Dye, but he needs to shut the hell up. He's off his meds if he can't see who the better coach in this state is.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    LOL. Pat Dye is well medicated sir.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bruising running game by the Tigahs this week.

However,

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    We might have to get our 4th string DE's meds adjusted, but when we do....

I predict that Fanning will be running till he pukes peanut butter this week. However, if he ever drops the football career I have submitted paperwork to becoming the first LeMichael Fanning unit at my department. We already have K9 units that scare mopes, but I want my Fanning unit grab the runners and just break them in half.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    This is the clip you should have played :

Five-0 likes this.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

maphilli is offline Rookie
    that was a crazy tackle...glad i'm not that dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    We might have to get our 4th string DE's meds adjusted, but when we do....

I predict that Fanning will be running till he pukes peanut butter this week. However, if he ever drops the football career I have submitted paperwork to becoming the first LeMichael Fanning unit at my department. We already have K9 units that scare mopes, but I want my Fanning unit grab the runners and just break them in half.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    This has been an awfully quiet topic this season it seems. I'm surprised all the smack talk hasn't been raging big time over the Bama/LSU game yet. I don't think LSU has a chance, but I hope they can pull off the upset. But, as a Notre Dame fan, I don't think it would matter anyway. ND will need to win out AND have at least two other undefeateds catch a loss. I'm praying that USC can upset the Ducks, and maybe Texas upset K-State. Then a Bama/ND title game would be cool to see. I just wonder if LSU beats Bama this week, would they move up to #4, or would they jump past one of the undefeateds above them? I think this would have been a great year to start the four team format. If you went with the current standings, I think it would be great to see Bama/Oregon and K-State/ND in the semis.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    I think us Tigers fans are afraid of Deja,ah crap not again!We are well aware of what we have/haven't got,and really dont care to rock the boat.See ya Sunday (maybe).
    iso607 likes this.

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    I am surprised no one has posted yet, ROLL TIDE!!!
    pharmer likes this.
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pac201 View Post
    I am surprised no one has posted yet, ROLL TIDE!!!
    Your someone !! Well at least the Crimson Bastards got a game this week.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

ROLL TIDE! Well, that's the closest I've come to having a heart attack since the '09 Bama-TN game with the blocked field goal. The Tigers had our number this time and really did flat out play us, and we should have lost that game. HOWEVER, the Tide did what championship teams do, and come up with a way to win. Before whomever gets started on the "well if we would or wouldn't have done ______, we woulda won" that can be said on both sides for this game. That being said, may God help the teams we have yet to play. I feel the near loss will serve as a wake up call for my team. ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Your someone !! Well at least the Crimson Bastards got a game this week.
    That we did!

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    LSU once again manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.perhaps if someone had told the defense it is a 60 minute game,not a 58 1/2 minute one,things would have been better.
    Odd likes this.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    I can not remember a game that I have watched where I went through so many emotions as I did Saturday night. I began watching the game with the mindset of "Please, just don't get embarrassed again..." and with the way the game played out in the first half, I was was thinking "Dear God, not again...". Not sure what Les or anyone else said during the half, but that was a different LSU team, for the first 28 1/2 minutes of the second half, than what I saw for the first 8 1/2 games. I do believe the better team "that night" lost the game. Not taking anything away from Bama. Like it was already stated...Championship caliber teams find a way to win and find a way they did. I turned the T.V. off after the game with a felling of pure disgust, disbelief, in what I had just saw. I cursed Les Miles, Nick Saban, John Chavis and everyone else that had a hand in that loss. I actually made myself watch the replay of the game Sunday night....why do I torture myself over college football? Anyway, I'm glad I did watch it. I saw things by watching the replay that I had not really payed much attention to while tied up in the emotion of watching the game live. Regardless of the final score, or how the rest of this season plays out, I couldn't be more proud to be a Tiger fan. Those kids left it all out on the field. Went toe to toe, punch for punch, with the "Best Team" in college football and had them beat. Still sucks how the final turned out, but hey...we were suppose to lose that game anyway.......right?

Good luck to Bama the rest of the way. If they run the table, I'll be pulling for them in the NCG.
    mavriktu likes this.

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread Information