Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Here comes some real trash talk now.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Oh my bad, it's you LSU fans
    Is "Corn Dog" some type of official nickname of LSU fans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Is "Corn Dog" some type of official nickname of LSU fans?
    I'm glad you asked Bob. If you ever go to Baton Rouge or have any number of LSU fans around you will find out first hand why they are called corn dogs. My personal thought is that they are a lot like carnival folk....the drink a lot, cuss too much, spit everywhere, smell like corn dogs, and if your personal items are not nailed down they will steal you blind. LOL

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Bob , did you know incest is the second most popular sport in Alabama right behind football and just ahead of tobacco chewing(for those few Alabama folk lucky enough to have teeth).
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    I'm glad you asked Bob. If you ever go to Baton Rouge or have any number of LSU fans around you will find out first hand why they are called corn dogs. My personal thought is that they are a lot like carnival folk....the drink a lot, cuss too much, spit everywhere, smell like corn dogs, and if your personal items are nailed down they will steal you blind. LOL

Just curious,and this is wrong ?How??

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    Just curious,and this is wrong ?How??
    I think he's jealous.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I think he's jealous.
    Obviously ,never been to a real tailgate partyThe reason we have corn dogs is for the folk from Bama,since that is their idea of steak,and of course no one is turned away,even if they do smell like sabin.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Deep down inside you LSU fans are closet Saban lovers. If he came back y'all would be as happy as pigs in shit.

Don't deny it.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I'll deny it. Loyalty is a big issue with me. I understand why Saban left , but as for as I'm concerned Les Myles can coach at LSU as long as he wants. He earned that right by not leaving in the middle of a championship run and destroying that opportunity. He put his team and his players ahead of personal ambitions. That is charactor my friend. Myles has done as much at LSU as Saban did. Saban is just waiting for the USC job to open up when college football's other egomanic , Pete Carroll goes to the Raiders.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Verified LEO
    Although he is clearly a hell of a football coach, a buddy of mine who covers SEC football said Saban is the biggest cock of all time. Supposedly, he treats his players, coaching staff, team employees and media people like absolute dog shit...I guess that's why every time he leaves, no one wanted him to stay anyway.
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    I'll say that Saban is no more an alabama fan than I am. Nor is Les Miles/LSU, Tubberville/AU, etc... Once you get into big time coaching, it's just follow the money. Hell I'd be a 'bama fan for 4 mil. I bet even Five-O could whip out a WAR EAGLE for half that. Can't fault 'em for it, it's the fans that have made it that way anyway.

I do think there are some exceptions, JoPa, maybe Bowden, and smaller schools.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Although he is clearly a hell of a football coach, a buddy of mine who covers SEC football said Saban is the biggest cock of all time. Supposedly, he treats his players, coaching staff, team employees and media people like absolute dog shit...I guess that's why every time he leaves, no one wanted him to stay anyway.
    Saban enjoys the media about as much as us cops. That is most likely why your friend does not like Saban. I know that Alabama's players would disagree with this opinion held by your friend. Hell, if Saban left tommorrow I would not hate the man. He will have left Alabama in a better condition than it was in when he got there. Realisticially that is all that a school/fans can expect. Judging by the comments made by Saban's wife they will be here for awhile. It is not like Saban left LSU for Bama. I'm willing to bet that had the LSU job been open he would have taken it. Fortunatly for me, the Bama job was open instead. Just like a fat kid at McDonald's...I'm lovin' it!!!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    Gotta love it, Five-O! I hope Alabama destroys what is left of Tubberville. He showed us the thumb. This year we will show him the finger!
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

Verified LEO
    this weekend, the Master Plan shall be set in motion. Texas Tech will lose to Oklahoma State. Then, next week, o.u. will beat Tech. Whilst this is happening, Texas shall beat Baylor and Texas Gay & M. This will leave the Big XII South standings with Texas, OSU and o.u. tied atop with 1 loss apiece and Tech in 4th with 2 losses. Texas will win the tiebreaker by virtue of wins over OSU and o.u. Texas will then play Mizzou or KU (whoever wins the weak-ass north) and beat said team and win the Big XII. Because Penn State will eventually lose a game, this will leave Texas and Alabama in the BCS Title game. And Texas will win. It has been written........

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Awfully quite in here today.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    I'm just hoping to finally win! Down with Tenn. Martin lol

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Awfully quite in here today.
    I'll bite. Tigers by 3 or less.

YouTube - GEaUX TIGERS BEAT BAMA 2008

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Holy $hit!!! Tennessee is down 13-0 in the 2nd quarter to Wyoming.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Holy $hit !!! Tennessee lost to Wyoming 13-7.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information