Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Talking Official College Football Trash Talking Thread

Well luckyme has inspired me to start a thread dedicated to College Football Trash Talk. No team is excluded, but you non SEC teams need to try not to make yourselves look silly.

I suppose I will start with that cow college down on the plains.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~pcasteel/aubfamily.html

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    My team (Univ. of Minnesota) went 1-11 last year. I have no right to trash talk *anyone*
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I guess the only Aubarn fan on here is luckyme and he no here. I had a whole thread going at LSU last year so I don't want to rehash that (unless I have to). Are there any Volunteer fans in the house?

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Gee, Five-0. I'm surprised that you didn't post this one, too.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~pcasteel/aubdate.html

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    You stealing my thunda CTR. I gotta get this thread going before I break out the big guns.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Hmm..

Speaking of the good ol days

pride and joy

Fernman is offline Traveling Man
    Verified LEO

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z311/WCC54321/TREX-IN-F14-2.gif
    These days go by like trucks and trains
    Some hit so hard you barely feel a thing...

These times count down like boats and planes
    Some wash away in undertow
    Some plummet down in flames

All opinions expressed by "Fernman" on OfficerResource.com are solely my personal opinions. They in no way reflect the views of my agency and employers. The First Amendment is my divine shield for my sarcasm and bitching. Reading further may cause detached retinas, bleeding ulcers, and wrist cancer.

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Umm Ohio state sucks!!!
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Just remember Second Chance, Bama owned LSU at home for 30 years. Only recently has that changed. We both know the Tide is getting ready to rise again. Maybe not this year, but 09 is my pick for Bama being a contender.

Here are a T shirt and hat for those who don't like the Alabama team!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...

Enough said....
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Holliday View Post

Enough said....
    Nick Saban will like her.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Don't get me wrong USC has got some hotties. They are hot and Stupid.........Just like I like'em!!!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hey Captain can you smell that?

What the hell is that?

Oh my bad, it's you LSU fans

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    I never said it took a MENSA membership to make the squad...but for those that would like to return to the topic at hand...

The USC Trojans football program, established in 1888, is a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I-A and the Pacific Ten Conference (Pac-10) under head coach Pete Carroll. The Trojans have been a football powerhouse throughout NCAA history, making claim to 11 national championships in total.[1] In recent years, USC has consistently ranked in the top 5 of the final BCS and AP Polls. The football team is regarded as the centerpiece of an athletic program that has won more NCAA men's individual and men's team titles than any other university and is third in co-ed team titles, behind fellow Pac-10 schools UCLA and Stanford.
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Don't start talking about the past. Lord knows the Aubarn and LSU fans will get their panties in a bunch.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Hey now, I only gig ya on the way back past. I have NO problem going.. I dunno, SIX years back.

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information