Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Terminator is offline BANNED

The official Democratic Convention discussion thread

This is Officer Resource's official Democratic Discussion thread.

Fox News is already standing by in Denver, where large groups of protester's are saying they want to recreate '68 (the riots). When a Fox News reporter tried to speak to numerous people within the crowd about what there message is, most of the crowd immediately began closing in on the reporter, waving there arms and fists, while chanting 'fuck you,' towards the reporter on live television. Needless to say they had to cut away. How classy. Gotta love the peace, not war message.

This year's convention is going to be the most volatile and worst yet, in my opinion. it should be an interesting week where the looney toon left wing liberals get to show there not so peaceful, lovable, and tree hugging side.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    When a Fox News reporter tried to speak to numerous people within the crowd about what there message is, most of the crowd immediately began closing in on the reporter, waving there arms and fists, while chanting 'fuck you,' towards the reporter on live television. Needless to say they had to cut away. How classy. Gotta love the peace, not war message.
    This is the 21st century version of the 1960s slogan "make love, not war"!

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    "Fuck You, not war"....I smell another O/R t-shirt slogan, Brad!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    "Fuck Me, not war"....I smell another O/R t-shirt slogan, Brad!!!!!
    I made a slight adjustment to that.

Verified LEO
    better. But yours should be a custom job that says "Fuck me, not war. But only if you're a fat chick. Because, as you see, I love fat chicks."
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later

better. But yours should be a custom job that says "Fuck me, not war. But only if you're a fat chick. Because, as you see, I love fat chicks."

Verified LEO
    quick off topic question: Is the "Brad loves fat chicks" bit in any danger of approaching the same status as the "cybernetic brain program" bit on O/R?

by same "status", I mean "funniest shit ever"

quick off topic question: Is the "Brad loves fat chicks" bit in any danger of approaching the same status as the "cybernetic brain program" bit on O/R?

HAHAHA! Maybe! Now let's cut this wussy stuff out and start fighting about politics!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    This is Officer Resource's official Democratic Discussion thread.

Fox News is already standing by in Denver, where large groups of protester's are saying they want to recreate '68 (the riots). When a Fox News reporter tried to speak to numerous people within the crowd about what there message is, most of the crowd immediately began closing in on the reporter, waving there arms and fists, while chanting 'fuck you,' towards the reporter on live television. Needless to say they had to cut away. How classy. Gotta love the peace, not war message.

This year's convention is going to be the most volatile and worst yet, in my opinion. it should be an interesting week where the looney toon left wing liberals get to show there not so peaceful, lovable, and tree hugging side.
    I saw this on FoxNews, but I can't find a link to it to post here. I don't think that reporter expected that, nor was he prepared. I think the only thing that saved him was the camera.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

I think it is.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Unfortunately, I am not getting the chance to work it as I'm a month into training at the new PD. I was signed up though at my old PD, and my buddies over there got a gravy assignment of just riding along shotgun with DPD district cars answering calls for service.

Another buddy of mine though works at a different detail. Their mobile Field Force got moved off their original assignment of dignitary protection to....traffic control. That's right. He's standing in the middle of an intersection (right near La Boheme, a titty bar), directing traffic for 12 hours a day. The nearest patrol car is a block away. He stands on a street corner, in full Class Bs, with a riot helmet carabinered to his duty belt, a WMD bag on the ground next to him, two radios (one Denver radio, and his agency issued 800MHZ radio), and he just stands there all day. Fuck that.

He said he did get to see some cool shit yesterday. A couple suspicious packages blown up by bomb techs. He called in two "anarchist" A's that had been graffiti'd in alleys. Denver Pub Works was there within 5 minutes he said, scrubbing the graffiti off. The A's are usually symbols for anarchist "stockpiles". He would check the area if he saw new graffiti, and 4 out of 5 times there would be neat little piles of bricks stacked beneath dumpsters, or packages of balloons, etc. Denver would scoop up the stuff, throw it in the trash hauler, and take off.

He had to call in for a detox on a male causing a disturbance at the intersection. Wagon pulled up within 3 minutes, knuckled the fucker up, tossed him in the van, and took off. No paper, no report dispo, nothing. From initial radio call, to Boot Shampoo, to departure, less than 5 minutes. Now that's efficiency.

Sounds like so far so good down there, and DPD is doing a great job coordinating everything. We'll see what happens today and the rest of the week though. Sounds like yesterday was really just a dress rehearsal.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hopefully it goes well for DPD.. though a part of me hopes that the DNC really shows their ass during the convention

Caveman is offline Something Smells Kinda Funny
    Verified LEO
    Following the Olympics I donít understand why the DNC didnít pick China to hold their convention..
    No offence to the DPD but we all know the Chinese have a way of ensuring peaceful protests.

Besides wouldnít it be the most appropriate venue for their partyís convention?

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."

Will Durant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....Member

Since Jan. 2009

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Dog and pony show. I want to see Hilliary claw Obama's eyes out on stage after being dissed for the Vice President selection. Wouldn't it be funny if she somehow steals the nomination from President Obama?
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Obama Nation?

You spelled Abomination incorrectly.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    Obama Nation?

You spelled Abomination incorrectly.
    In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, that's pretty fucking funny, Mac...rep sent.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Vendetta is offline Today, We are All Hokies
    Verified LEO
    Anyone see McCain on Leno last night? I thought he did a great job.
    "And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway", Buford T. Justice

#1 Rule in Police: Sometimes its easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to ask Permission

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I say the police are the problem...

They should pull back and let the protesters flood the convention hall.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, that's pretty fucking funny, Mac...rep sent.
    +1

I wish I could take credit for the funniest Obama campaign slogan I've ever seen. Unfortunately credit must go to the brother of a friend of mine. At least I think so anyways...

Ever the Obama supporter, he had about twenty shirts made up that read:

"2008...Barack out with your cock out!"

"If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information