Welcome to the APBWeb.
    kannahspapa is offline An old cop the kids call Grandpa.
    Verified LEO

Casey Rivers Show.

Casey Rivers, the runnerup at the 2006 Nashville Star Show, was playing this afternoon at our local Honeybee Festival. It was outside on our courthouse lawn on the townsquare , great show by the way. My wife and I attend and we were sitting in our lawn chairs when two young females came up behind us to talk with me. They ask if I was the only officer there because 3 other females were gonna beat a young female who was there with her infant. I advised the females that yes I was, but 2 officers were assigned to the "beer tent" on the other side of the square and the young female should report it to them or go to our PD, 2 blocks away. The females walked away. Well Casey Rivers and his guitarist, Charlie Hutto, are just finishing an acoustic set. Caseyyells "fight" over the PA system while looking south. I'm immediately out of the chair heading south towards the "fight". Somebody's going to jail. I see no "fight" and Casey Rivers says" made ya look". It's part of the show. Of course I'm the only one who's up and everyone's looking at me. 95% of the people there know who I am, been on the PD 28 years, but Casey has no idea who I am. Charlie Hutto then comes off stage near me and Casey sings a gospel song. I get a chance to meet with Charlie and tell him the above story and he says it's part of the show, sorry they raised my heart rate, and he'll tell Casey. After the show I met with Casey and Charlie, both fine young men, introduced myself to Casey. While Charlie is standing there with a big smile on his face Casey tells me where he got the idea. He was with Cowboy Troy at a show in Texas and Cowboy Troy yelled fight and lost all his audience who went to watch the fight. Well I bought a CD and both Casey and Charlie signed it. I highly recommend you go to this young man's show when you have the opportunity, just beware if he yells fight. Sarge. :doh :

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    So what would happen if there really is a fight at one of his shows? Does he have a code word he can use for a "real fight"?

kannahspapa is offline An old cop the kids call Grandpa.
    Verified LEO
    I'd hope that he revamps that portion of his show and just tells what happened at Cowboy Troy's show, but at least I know the adrenaline pumps still working.

Thread Information