Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Bureaucrats

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Bureaucrats

Whenever I think we have it bad with the head shed messing with us I look to my British cousins for perspective.

http://coppersblog.blogspot.com/2008...bout-face.html

Meanwhile, meetings like these mean the few cops actually out there on the streets are increasingly spending their lives getting battered by the ever more brazen thugocracy.
    Any of the folks here have some bad admin stories to share?
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

sgtbear111 is offline retired
    Verified LEO
    About 13 yrs ago I assisted with investigation of a theft of State owned computers. The victim agency was the HQ of the welfare empire.

Previously it was difficult to get them behind prosecutions of forgeries of welfare checks stolen form the mail. This time was much the same mindset. Arrest and jail removes clientele from their control.

Imagine the setting: an anthill of a govt office bldg, full of cubilcles, personal radios not allowed (esp Rush Limbaugh) but NPR for piped in system is great. Birkenstocks, hemp, liberal-cause political buttons, etc. Despite staff metings twice a day, no one knows what is going on. Consensus does not lead, only echoes the Party line.

Well, these missing machines were delivered by a vendor to that anarchist hatchery and signed for. Chain of custody beyond that was head-shaking, shoulder-shrugging, or silence.

One old supervisory granola head MSW bearer made a comment closer to bottom line truth and their true mission. "I cannot say they were 'stolen', I just think someone had a greater need".

The line continues to blurs between the jackass and the hammer and sickle.

The future rests in their definitions.
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Old People, like me, may not be around to witness the destruction of our Nation. The rest of you may not survive the collapse. We all have the sworn duty to prevent it.

The light of hope burns brighter than the fires of doom.

Thread Information