Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Mike Dimone is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

The Mike Dimone Show Sat @ 10am (est)

Last week on the Mike Dimone Show Mike and the Professor received calls from Philly, Florida, Chicago, North Carolina and New York regarding the upcoming Presidential election and what effects it would have on this country.

It’s a hot topic and everyone has an opinion on it… This week’s show is bound to be the same if not better...

Listeners are in the thousands and the chat room was rocking and rolling… Call in and be heard.

No Topic is off limits….

Stay Strong…

P.S. Tony give a call......

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    i will try to wake up and call in. I work nights friday get home at 5;00 AM

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Heck, I may even call in this week. heh Of course, that's assuming I have anything intelligent to say.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Kate is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmick View Post
    Heck, I may even call in this week. heh Of course, that's assuming I have anything intelligent to say.
    Irish,

You heard me when I called in last week (I think). I sound like an idiot half the time, but Mike and the Prof always make me feel so comfortable are very good to me. I luv them both. I think they rock.

You've got to call in! Everyone would love it if you did and you'll have a blast!

Be safe out there!

Kate

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Irish,

You heard me when I called in last week (I think). I sound like an idiot half the time, but Mike and the Prof always make me feel so comfortable are very good to me. I luv them both. I think they rock.

You've got to call in! Everyone would love it if you did and you'll have a blast!

Be safe out there!

Kate
    Kate, I didn't think you sounded like an idiot at all!!! But thanks for the vote of confidence.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Another great show, Glad Irishmick and Dustoff called it, great to hear from you both. Dustoff, you can hear the pain in your voice when you spoke of Lt. Pigott, it is so sad and we all feel your pain, my sincerest condolences to you and your colleagues, I know it has to be tough, not only getting thru such a great loss but also the fact that the job's upper hierarchy is what pushed him over the edge. I did not know your Lieutenant, from what you said he was aces and will be greatly missed, your words give him honor and respect, may he rest in peace. Take care and Hang in there!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Mikedim...ke-Dimone-Show

(You can register with Blog Talk Radio to participate in the show's chat room)
    Last edited by 2 Blue 4 U; 10-04-08 at 02:19 PM. Reason: revamped and added message

Verified LEO
    Thanks for all of the calls.....
    Its great to hear what is going on around the country when it comes to Policing....
    It just goes to show me that just like a big family we can lean on each other through the Good times and the Bad....
    With out the listeners there would be no show.....
    Thanks for making a difference...
    Stay Strong....

Verified LEO
    On this week’s Mike Dimone Show the upcoming Presidential election and what effects it would have on this country will be the hot topic. Who won the debate????
    I still challenge ANY caller… explain to me what platform Obama is running on.
    The Obama National Anthem will be unveiled.
    No Topic is off limits….
    Stay Strong…

Thread Information