Welcome to the APBWeb.
    121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Funniest thing I've see in a while...***LOTS OF LANGUAGE***

Okay...does any one here play World of Warcraft? Some of my very good buddies/ex-roommates are founders of a certain guild on there, the Pals For Life, or P4L. I never played the game, but P4L was a concept that came about back in my college days with them, including a certain character name in the guild. Leeroy Jenkins. Yes, I know the real Leeroy Jenkins, I hung out and drank beer with him tonight, and that name actually started out as a rallying cry while drinking beer at my house. If you've never heard of it, Google "Leeroy Jenkins" or at Wikipedia, and you'll see how famous he really is. I'm amazed whenever someone mentions his name.

Well, I was at a funeral tonight for a good friend of ours. After the bars, I took a bunch of guys back, and Leeroy himself showed me this link. It's a dubbed XMen episode from WAY back in the day. I almost choked laughing...it takes a certain sense of humor to really laugh at it, but I guess I'm just sick that way.

http://www.yikers.com/video_im_the_j...aut_bitch.html

"Silly bitch, your weapons can't harm me, don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!"
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    EDIT: Nevermind...it can stay here.
    Last edited by 121Traffic; 03-10-06 at 07:06 AM.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

MisterK is offline Monkey Man
    Word on my MMO is that Leeeeeroy Jenkins is a hoax.

"At least I've got chicken"
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    MisterK, not so. I'm not even a gamer, but I can tell you that he is flesh and blood (not named Leeroy of course), and that the name was conceived while drinking forties of Steel Reserve.

Thread Information