Welcome to the APBWeb.
    countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Talking Equal time for McCain...

Being as Jenna has twice (or is it three times) posted Obama's performance in the Alfred Smith Dinner, I believe it is only fair that we allow equal time to hear from Senator McCain in the same context.

McCain was perfectly in character that night, yet he has been often overlooked (go figure).

This is absolutely hilarious.

YouTube - McCain / Obama ROAST!!! Must See FUNNY!

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    That was a RIOT!!!
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Equal time for McCain...

Wish that was the case on National television, Obama has so much campaign money he was able to buy 30 minutes of Primetime television tonight on several stations. They claim no one has spent as much money campaigning since Ross Perot, at least that was his own money.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    Being as Jenna has twice (or is it three times) posted Obama's performance in the Alfred Smith Dinner, I believe it is only fair that we allow equal time to hear from Senator McCain in the same context.

McCain was perfectly in character that night, yet he has been often overlooked (go figure).

This is absolutely hilarious.
    I actually posted McCain's video too the first time I posted Obama's video: http://officerresource.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31100 !

I think they're both funny!

Big Al is offline There is no place like home....
    Verified LEO
    Saw it a few days ago and watched it again tonight.. Way to go John McCain
    To be a good Law Enforcement Officer you MUST know the law!

Terminator is offline BANNED
    That was absolutely laugh out loud funny.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    That was Hilarious.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    The more I hear McCain talk, even though I don't agree with a whole lot of his policies, the more I like him. He's just a grumpy, crotchety old guy who doesn't mind telling people what he thinks.

Obama, while funny, seemed to have to try much harder to have some of his jokes come across. And I notice that he's not that smooth of a speaker without a TelePrompTer.

This was awesome.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    As a person I like John McCain. He has a lot of good qualities, including, as shown here, comic timing. All fresh jokes and mostly hits - Letterman should learn from this performance.

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Both Obama and McCain read their cards well that night. Then, when each sat off to the side, they both looked like puppets for their respective parties with the hand taken out of their ass.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    The more I hear McCain talk, even though I don't agree with a whole lot of his policies, the more I like him. He's just a grumpy, crotchety old guy who doesn't mind telling people what he thinks.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post

I don't care who ya are, that's funny
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    That was great. With all the pot shots taken at each other it was good to see the light hearted mood.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    That was great. With all the pot shots taken at each other it was good to see the light hearted mood.
    I agree!

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    McCain calling Hillary out and taking shots at Bill was some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Thread Information