Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Retmilleo909 is offline Banned

Getting the Christmas spirit..

Santa Claus made his first appearance of the year at the Mall of Georgia on Saturday. Here, Victor Lopez, 3, tells Santa he would like to have a television in his bedroom.

Wow!!...speaking of pushing Christmas...Here a day after halloween and Santa's back on the scene. Before you know it the merchants will have Santa sitting in the malls the day after Labor Day, if not the 5th. of July,
    wearing a pair of bermuda shorts.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    It's nice to see a real appearing Santa instead of the Generic ones that we are used to seeing.

I agree though. The merchants and the retail establishment in general will do whatever they can do to draw more and more people into their stores to spend money. Wal-mart does this all the time. The day after Halloween the candy goes on sale, sometimes at a 50% markdown and before you know it the Christmas decorations are up. Very strange, isn't it?

If you want to see Santa in Bermuda shorts you might try Australia. If I remember correctly their seasons are reversed from us in the Northern Hemisphere.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    That's true, he looks like a Santa, but come on a little early I think. Pretty soon it will be a year round thing, but I guess it's never too early for the stores to get your money................
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Thread Information