Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Retmilleo909 is offline Banned

Presidential and 2008 presidential candidates IQ and SAT scores.

http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/presidents/index.html

The above lists in alphabetical order the IQ scores of US presidents from GW Bush back to George Washington:
    In view of these scores Bush is not as dumb as the democrats and his enemies think he is.

The following are the IQ scores of the 2008 Presidential Candidates:

Democratic Presidential Candidate IQ Scores and SAT Scores:
    Barack Obama - Estimated IQ Score Range: 121 - 137
    Hillary Rodham Clinton - IQ Score = 140
    Joe Biden - IQ Score = 121
    Chris Dodd's IQ Score = 123
    John Edwards' IQ Score = 124
    Mike Gravel - Estimated IQ Score Range: 115 - 122
    Dennis Kucinich's Estimated IQ Score Range: 116 - 126
    Bill Richardson's Estimated IQ Score Range: 124 - 133

Republican Presidential Candidate IQ Scores and SAT Scores:
    Sam Brownback's IQ Score of 110
    Rudy Giuliani - His combined College Board scores, 569 in verbal and 504 in math, were twenty-seven points shy of 1100, and quite ordinary. So let's do the math. That means his combined college SAT score was 1073, which gives Rudy Giuliani an IQ Score of 123.
    Mike Huckabee's Estimated IQ Score Range: 110 - 125
    Duncan Hunter's Estimated IQ Score Range: 120 - 130
    John McCain's Estimated IQ Score Range: 115 - 125
    Ron Paul's Estimated IQ Score Range: 130 - 140
    Mitt Romney - IQ Score = 122
    Tom Tancredo - IQ Score = 119
    Fred Thompson - IQ Score = 123

Below are the IQ scores of American adults:

Over 140 - Genius or almost genius
    120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
    110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
    90 - 109 - Average or normal intelligence
    80 - 89 - Dullness
    70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency in intelligence
    Under 70 - Feeble-mindedness

Terminator is offline BANNED
    My IQ was officially tested many years ago. I was labeled as extremely intelligent. Luckily, I have just as much common sense as I do intelligence.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hillary Rodham Clinton - IQ Score = 140
    She cheated.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Retmilleo909 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    My IQ was officially tested many years ago. I was labeled as extremely intelligent, and my IQ was supposed to be in the 120's. Luckily, I have just as much common sense as I do intelligence.
    Good score Term, you should be able to solve this quiz..Good luck!! I'll try again later after the Advil takes effect.

Einstein wrote this quiz in the last century. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz.

There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
    In each house lives a person with a different nationality
    These 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet
    No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
    Here's the question: Who owns the fish?
    The Brit lives in a red house
    The Swede keeps dogs as pets
    The Dane drinks tea
    The green house is on the left of the white house
    The green house owner drinks coffee
    The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
    The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
    The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk
    The Norwegian lives in the first house
    The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
    The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill
    The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
    The German smokes Prince
    The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
    The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water

With these 15 clues the problem is solvable.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I was tested (informally) at somewhere in the 142 pt. range. I say informal because it wasn't the "full" test, whatever that is, but I was there for over an hour. Yeah, I know, sounds high to me, but I didn't care much at the time. I was 16...I think? And regardless of what I tested at, I don't think I'm anything near a genius.

Anyway, I didn't want to post until I did Retmilleo's riddle. I love these types of things. I read Retmilleo's post the day he posted it. I didn't want to post here til I got it. It took me three seperate sit downs, lots of paper, and some dead ends. Eventually, I think I worked it out. I believe that the German owns the fish.

It took so much effort to do this puzzle, however, that I had to take a picture to document my effort.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    I was tested (informally) at somewhere in the 142 pt. range. I say informal because it wasn't the "full" test, whatever that is, but I was there for over an hour. Yeah, I know, sounds high to me, but I didn't care much at the time. I was 16...I think? And regardless of what I tested at, I don't think I'm anything near a genius.

Anyway, I didn't want to post until I did Retmilleo's riddle. I love these types of things. I read Retmilleo's post the day he posted it. I didn't want to post here til I got it. It took me three seperate sit downs, lots of paper, and some dead ends. Eventually, I think I worked it out. I believe that the German owns the fish.

It took so much effort to do this puzzle, however, that I had to take a picture to document my effort.
    I PM'd my answer to him yesterday. PM to you inbound.

Caveman is offline Something Smells Kinda Funny
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post

My God!!!

I think the smarter person (such as myself) would have gotten the answer by cheating.
    And you're right BTW, its the German. I came up with the answer in less then 10 secs. Now I have more time to play Lego's
    Googlely, Googlely, Googley....Google

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."

Will Durant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....Member

Since Jan. 2009

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Retmilleo909 View Post
    The Brit lives in a red house
    The Swede keeps dogs as pets
    The Dane drinks tea
    The Norwegian lives in the first house
    The politically correct answer is that the test-maker should be sued for promoting such offensive stereotypes about the living habits of Brits, Swedes, Danes, and Norwegians!

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    The politically correct answer is that the test-maker should be sued for promoting such offensive stereotypes about Brits, Swedes, Danes, and Norwegians!
    Were that the case, wouldn't he/she say that the Brit drinks tea?

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Avoiding the obvious stereotypes is just a clever attempt to hide stereotype-promoting intentions from the PC police!

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Don't forget the Chinese and Japanese too!

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Any IQ scores posted by an organization that hasn't actually tested the folks they report on is automatically suspect.

I was tested - it's a long test by the way. I'm also not entirely convinced the score isn't something you can change over time by exercising your brain to learn.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post

I was tested - it's a long test by the way. I'm also not entirely convinced the score isn't something you can change over time by exercising your brain to learn.
    I would FULLY agree with you on that. When I was tested, even informally as it was, I was a junior at a very tough college-prep military school, was in AP classes, and was about to enter senior year and start an Honors in Physics program. I was more than adept to handle conceptual mathematics, geometry, etc.

I really think that the brain is a lot like a muscle...maybe not in form, but definitely in function. While you're in school, you're definitely much more attuned to learning and grasping new concepts. Right now, I can definitely tell you that there are some academic skills I had in HS that are very foregin to me now. In the same vein, whenever I start an extended and focused course of study, I feel as if I regain some of those attributes, skills, etc. Now that I'm not in school, I don't think I would score near as high. At least not in mathematics. I think my logical reasoning, however, has grown exponentially after being in this job for a few years.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Retmilleo909 View Post

Republican Presidential Candidate IQ Scores and SAT Scores:
    Sam Brownback's IQ Score of 110
    Rudy Giuliani - His combined College Board scores, 569 in verbal and 504 in math, were twenty-seven points shy of 1100, and quite ordinary. So let's do the math. That means his combined college SAT score was 1073, which gives Rudy Giuliani an IQ Score of 123.
    Mike Huckabee's Estimated IQ Score Range: 110 - 125
    Duncan Hunter's Estimated IQ Score Range: 120 - 130
    John McCain's Estimated IQ Score Range: 115 - 125
    Ron Paul's Estimated IQ Score Range: 130 - 140
    Mitt Romney - IQ Score = 122
    Tom Tancredo - IQ Score = 119
    Fred Thompson - IQ Score = 123

Below are the IQ scores of American adults:

Over 140 - Genius or almost genius
    120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
    110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
    90 - 109 - Average or normal intelligence
    80 - 89 - Dullness
    70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency in intelligence
    Under 70 - Feeble-mindedness
    Well... how about that.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Well... how about that.
    Yeah, Hilary Clinton has been tested to be at a level above the estimated level of Ron Paul. AND, neither Paul nor Obama have seen fit to belay rumor by publishing test results.

Amazing.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    W spent more than 1000 hours flying an F-106 supersonic deltawing fighter/intercepter armed with early radar homing missles. Take a look at the cockpit of such an aircraft. I submit to you that someone who can do that couldn't POSSIBLY be stupid and survive.

Just my two cents.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Thread Information