Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Cross240 is offline Temporarily Civilianized

So i'm hearing Jrs721 in foot pursuit

Like the title says..... i'm sittin here hearing my g/f in foot pursuit with another female officer. Chasing some intoxicated mezican down the interstate on foot. Back up is just now arriving..... he's in the woods somewhere.

I cant explain the frustration i'm feeling wanting to go down there and run'em diown as well.

uggghh.... i hate being a civilian.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Understood. Hope all is well.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    I dont know...I've talked to jrs a few times...I am pretty sure she has the situation in control.
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

Yea, she can hold her own. She put my head through a window once when we were wrestling around. lol. She swears it was an accident.

I know everbody's fine, but the sheriff just arrived on scene.... somethin else is going on, or was going on leading up to this. I just hope she remembers what i taught her, if you chase'em bring that whoopin with ya for when ya catch'em.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Sounds like she parked the car in the wrong spot.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross240 View Post
    I cant explain the frustration i'm feeling wanting to go down there and run'em diown as well.

uggghh.... i hate being a civilian.
    That's why MANY recommend for spouses/significant others of cops to NOT listen to a radio or scanner while their mate is on duty. You are gonna stress yourself out way too much.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

I'm still a cop at heart........ just temporarily Civilianized for the moment.

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Did she kick ass?
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Pinki is offline Sergeant
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I hope she was/is ok...!
    Arm the sheep!

Yea she's fine........ guy got away for now.

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Well at least all is well and as we all know there is ALWAYS another day.................
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

jrs721 is offline miss deputy
    yeah he got away, but even the dog couldn't find him. we thought we had him trapped in a briar thicket between the interstate & a lake. last we saw him, he was at the bottom of the hill yelling back at us, then poof....gone.we even had a thermal imager, no luck. he had to have went in the water...........it was 13 degrees that night!!!! the park ranger was looking for him on the other side of the lake too. we know who he is so we will get him very soon.
    live laugh love

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs721 View Post
    yeah he got away, but even the dog couldn't find him. we thought we had him trapped in a briar thicket between the interstate & a lake. last we saw him, he was at the bottom of the hill yelling back at us, then poof....gone.we even had a thermal imager, no luck. he had to have went in the water...........it was 13 degrees that night!!!! the park ranger was looking for him on the other side of the lake too. we know who he is so we will get him very soon.
    Hopefully he turns up as a floater

Thread Information