Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

What's the worst movie you've seen?

What is the all-time, number 1 stinker movie that you've seen? We just watched "Funny Games," and I felt like swallowing my pistol at the end. I could name a few others, but this one really stunk.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Welcome to Mooseport

Wife wanted me to watch it with her a few years back, and by the end she wanted to eat my pistol and I didnt mind, Oh and the movie sucked really really bad
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I vote for anything with or by Woody Allen. About 15 minutes into any of his work, I feel like shooting him myself.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Howard the Duck.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    Howard the Duck.
    I've never been able to sit all the way through that one, something always distracts me away. Sounds like a good thing.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    A History of Violence. I hated that movie and wanted my time back.

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    Club Dread
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    "Meet Dave," about tiny aliens operating a human-sized robot that looked like Eddie Murphy. I thought it would be funny since it was about sleeper programs in a cybernetic brain , but all its humor kept falling flat. I was a captive audience, as I saw it on a plane.

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    little big man...nuff said.
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

kcnuke is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I would have to say the "Blair Witch Project", we went to the theatre to see it, with them running around with the camera I almost had to take dramamine. It was so bad, we left halfway through the movie. I liked the remake better "the Bare Wench Project", that was just funny.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    "Intersection," with Richard Gere, but "Howard the Duck" is a close second.

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    Kill Bill with Woody Harrelson. Any of the Halloween series, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc. I hate movies with that much violence just for the sake of gore. I think those kind of movies have anesthetized people to the real thing.

Over the years at work, I saw people go from being outraged and frightened by driveby shootings to just shrugging their shoulders. Too much exposure to that stuff ain't good for us.
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    Navy Seals 2. Absolutley the worst movie of all time in all categories, acting directing, script, etc...
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Anything with Michael Moore or the Revisionist Historian Oliver Stone.

SPD
    SPD is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Ishtar.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by kcnuke View Post
    I would have to say the "Blair Witch Project", we went to the theatre to see it, with them running around with the camera I almost had to take dramamine. It was so bad, we left halfway through the movie. I liked the remake better "the Bare Wench Project", that was just funny.
    Are you kidding? That is one of my favorites. It's supposed to be all shaky like that. It's supposed to make you think that it really was just those three students going into the woods for the weekend shooting a school project. That's what I like about it, it feels way more real than any scary movie I've ever seen. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD View Post
    Ishtar.
    So you're the one who saw it!

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was rubbish. Lots of people enjoyed it, but I had to turn it off. It was like watching a HS production of a great play being done based on a stoner's recollection of the Cliff Notes version he read while using it for rolling papers.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Retdetsgt View Post
    Kill Bill with Woody Harrelson. Any of the Halloween series, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc. I hate movies with that much violence just for the sake of gore. I think those kind of movies have anesthetized people to the real thing.

Over the years at work, I saw people go from being outraged and frightened by driveby shootings to just shrugging their shoulders. Too much exposure to that stuff ain't good for us.
    I agree with the point about how so much violence in movies can affect some people. But I do love the Kill Bill movies and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I love action movies, and the more out there, often means the better to me. I love scary movies, and with the exception of the Blair Witch Project (see above posting from me), the ones that are so nasty they just flat out freak me out are the best ones to me. Luckily that hasn't turned me into an over-violent maniac.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    Anything by Adam Sandler or Will Ferrell
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    Are you kidding? That is one of my favorites. It's supposed to be all shaky like that. It's supposed to make you think that it really was just those three students going into the woods for the weekend shooting a school project. That's what I like about it, it feels way more real than any scary movie I've ever seen. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.
    I completely agree with you, it was one of the few movies I have ever found to be "scary."
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information