Welcome to the APBWeb.
    OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO

1-8-09 Friday Five

1) How often do you brush your teeth?

2) Do you floss?

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time)

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt?

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get?

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    1. I brush my teeth right after every meal or snack if I'm eating at home, or as soon as I get home if I ate out.

2. Yes I floss.

3. I last went to a dentist over two years ago. I take good care of my teeth on my own and don't really need or trust dentists. I haven't had a cavity or any other problem with my teeth since I was a child, though there was one time when a dentist claimed I needed crowns on four of my teeth that two other dentists later told me was an erroneous claim--fortunately I didn't the initial dentist's potentialy lucrative (for the dentist) advice.

4. I always wear a seatbelt.

5. World peace.

Pinki is offline Sergeant
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    1) How often do you brush your teeth? At least twice a day, sometimes three times

2) Do you floss? Yes usually once a day

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time) I go at least twice a year, the last time was two months ago

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? Every time I'm in a car when the car is moving

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get? I guess I didnt get any guns that I didnt buy myself But I got a boyfriend so I guess I got all his guns
    Arm the sheep!

Elena is offline Detective
    Verified LEO
    1) How often do you brush your teeth? 2-3 times per day

2) Do you floss? Not often enough.

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time) Every couple years.

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? Every time I get in the car.

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get? A Golding drop spindle.

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    1) How often do you brush your teeth? At least twice a day.

2) Do you floss? Yep!

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time) I haven't been to the dentist in yeaaaaars.

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? Every time I'm in a moving car...it's habit.

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get? I didn't get anything that was on my list.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    1) How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day, minimum.

2) Do you floss? Yes - at least twice a day and whenever needed.

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time) Every six months, the last time (for a regular cleaning/exam) was in September.

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? Every time I'm in a car.

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get? Nothing.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    1) How often do you brush your teeth? every day

2) Do you floss? yes

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time) I went for the first time in 15 years a few months ago

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? the only times I don't wear it is on a dirt road, or in a neighborhood while patrolling

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get?
    yea, but no one volunteered to give it to me
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    1) How often do you brush your teeth? Two to Three times a day, more if necessary

2) Do you floss? Yes, two to three times a day, more if necessary

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time) Have had issues with my gums, preventative care, I get a cleaning every three months. Last visit was 12/30/08, had an hour and a half dental appointment, Sucked big time! Go back early Feb for a follow-up.

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? Rarely, and yes I know it is stupid not too!

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get? Did not have a list, so nothing

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    [quote=irishmick;415532]1) How often do you brush your teeth? After every meal or snack ( I have to because I now have Invisalign braces and cannot eat with them in.
    2) Do you floss? Mostly everyday. Sometimes I forget.

3) How often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time) Every six months.

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? All the time.

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get? World Piece. (Yeah, I meant it that way)
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    1) How often do you brush your teeth?

Three times a day min. If there is a chance I might get close to someone in a "friendly" way...more than that.

2) Do you floss?

yep

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time)

It is time to go again...been about a year...running a bit late due to life being a gong show

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt?

every time I get in the car

a tall, dark and sexy man. Ok, really....I pretty much got everything I wanted....
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    1) How often do you brush your teeth? Twice daily, most of the time

2) Do you floss? So often that my dental hygienist call me a nerd for it once

3) how often do you go to the dentist? Once every 6 months, went last month for a toothache that turned out to be a sinus infection.

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? Almost always

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get?Not really
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy2202 View Post
    5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get? World Piece. (Yeah, I meant it that way)
    Which piece of the world did you want?

Hannah87 is offline Giggidy... Giggidy..
    Verified LEO
    1) How often do you brush your teeth? usually 2 times a day. more if needed.

2) Do you floss? sometimes.

3) how often do you go to the dentist? (when was the last time) twice every year. i last went march. i'm due for another.

4) how often do you wear your seatbelt? all the time

5) Was there one thing on your Christmas wish list that you wanted but didn't get? i got most everything i wanted.
    May you rest in peace Daddy and may you never hurt again. I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again.

12/12/44- 2/26/09

Thread Information