Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Donating $1.00 to McDonald's for a good cause

So today I went through the McDonald's drive-thru for dinner. Lately, they've been asking people if they would like to donate a dollar to some charity. I've always declined, until tonight. I had an idea.

So I told the drive-thru worker I would like to donate a dollar. When I got to the first drive-thru window and gave up the money, the employee gave me a star with a black permanent marker to write my name on, to be posted in the store, showing my support for this charity.

Well, I didn't exactly write my name on the star for all McDonald's lovers to see...I wrote the following:

MIKE HAWK

I gave it back to the unsuspecting employee and proceeded to the second window for my food.

Can't wait to dine in there and look at the walls and see "Mike Hawk" showing his support for McDonald's charities.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Worth every penny. His cousin Mike Hunt and another guy named Buster Himen should donate later in the week.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Worth every penny. His cousin Mike Hunt and another guy named Buster Himen should donate later in the week.

Oh, I have a feeling they will. I'm feeling very generous.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Don't forget about Bill O'Riely's friend Jack Mehoff.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Don't forget about Bill O'Riely's friend Jack Mehoff.

Oh yeah, I know Jack Mehoff very well.

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    Actually Ronald McDonald's House is a pretty good charity. They provide housing for parents of critically ill children who have to go to major, out of town hospitals. They have a nice one here for people who have little kids in Dorenbecker's Children's Hospital. These are kids with cancer and other major diseases.
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

Quote Originally Posted by Retdetsgt View Post
    Actually Ronald McDonald's House is a pretty good charity. They provide housing for parents of critically ill children who have to go to major, out of town hospitals. They have a nice one here for people who have little kids in Dorenbecker's Children's Hospital. These are kids with cancer and other major diseases.

I know. I usually donate.

TacticalII is offline Member
    Verified LEO
    You should purchase another one and put officerresource.com on it. Might get some business out of it.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalII View Post
    You should purchase another one and put officerresource.com on it. Might get some business out of it.
    From the pimply faced kid wannabes??Gawd help the ask a cop section

Now,Dunkin Donuts????Maybe.
    ]

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    You forgot

Ben Dover
    Ivanna Tinkle
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    Al Koholic
    Haywood Jaspankmee (Hay wood you spank me)
    Mike Rochtickles
    Oliver Klozoff
    Hugh Jass
    Ahmed Adoudi
    Drew P. Wiener (This one fits Term well)
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    From the pimply faced kid wannabes??Gawd help the ask a cop section

Now,Dunkin Donuts????Maybe.

Starbucks would be good for the "Crossfire" section.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Retdetsgt View Post
    My cousin had bone cancer, and my aunt and uncle stayed at the one in Milwaukee while she was going through knee replacement surgery and chemo.

They also take donations of gently used toys. When my son finally gave up all his Thomas the Tank stuff I brought it over and they were thrilled! They like to send something home with the kids staying there, and he had a lot of the various engines and cars.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

Thread Information