Results 1 to 16 of 16
Thread: Thursday 3
03-19-09, 10:32 PM #1
1) Favorite President
2) Favorite Decade
3) Favorite Sports Team
03-19-09, 10:36 PM #2
1) Favorite President: Franklin Delano Roosevelt
2) Favorite Decade: 1990s
3) Favorite Sports Team: All of them!
03-19-09, 11:23 PM #3
1) Favorite President Reagan
2) Favorite Decade 70's (75-85, actually)
3) Favorite Sports Team Ole Miss Rebels football*************************"It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...to another life somewhere in the sun."*************************"There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)
Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.
03-19-09, 11:43 PM #4I'm your huckleberry...
Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!
You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.
I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
but every girl I found was either one way or the other...
03-19-09, 11:54 PM #5
03-20-09, 01:16 AM #6
Not a sports fan
Car 4I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!
03-20-09, 10:17 AM #7
1) Favorite President: John Wayne...oh wait, Ronald Reagan
2) Favorite Decade: Late 80's, though I don't seem to remember some of it.
3) Favorite Sports Team: I follow rodeo
03-20-09, 11:17 AM #8
1) Favorite President = Eisenhower
2) Favorite Decade = 70's
3) Favorite Sports Team = The Salem-Keizer Oregon Volcanoes (Class A minor league baseball team)When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)
"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-
03-20-09, 07:22 PM #9
1) Favorite President - Ronald Reagan
2) Favorite Decade - 1990s
3) Favorite Sports Team - I'm not really into sports so I dont really follow any teams.Arm the sheep!
03-20-09, 07:32 PM #10
Detroit Red Wings
03-20-09, 07:52 PM #11
1) Favorite President Reagan
2) Favorite Decade 70's
3) Favorite Sports Team KU JayhawksTo be a good Law Enforcement Officer you MUST know the law!
03-20-09, 08:03 PM #12
Dallas Cowboys (that was the toughest one...since we're so close to baseball season, I wanted to go with the Texas Rangers, but I think I'm a bigger Cowboys fan than anything)
03-20-09, 08:07 PM #13
1) Favorite President: Ronald Reagan
2) Favorite Decade: 60's
3) Favorite Sports Team: Yankees
Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy
03-20-09, 08:47 PM #14Master OfficerVerified LEO
- Join Date
- Rep Power
1) Charelton Heston
3) Denver BroncosUn-ass my AO!!
03-21-09, 07:29 PM #15
1) Ronald Reagan
2)the 60s'(I am told that I enjoyed the hell out of them)
03-21-09, 07:33 PM #16
1) Ronald Reagan
2) The 90's
3) New England Patriots"An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper
Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!
"Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
" I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
General Norman Schwartzkopf
Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)