Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bearcat

Terminator is offline BANNED

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcat06
    Nope....I just usually stand around with a stupid look on my face....a gun on my hip....badge on my belt....and open doors for him....and look at all the hot young female Lawyers and assistants that work for him......

....And imagine you could score with them!!!!

Cheech Guest
    Not mine....he uses Lawyers for that. If you wanted me to keep you in country, I bet I could get you that job.....

Nope....I just usually stand around with a stupid look on my face....a gun on my hip....badge on my belt....and open doors for him....and look at all the hot young female Lawyers and assistants that work for him......
    Id rather mow lawns then have that job.

All the hot young female lawyers grab their asses and wink for me!!!!!!!!

Bearcat06 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    ....And imagine you could score with them!!!!
    I am the newbie there....so for now, I am keeping things in my pants....hate to piss off the wrong female and be stuck washing his SUV......

Cheech Guest
    I am the newbie there....so for now, I am keeping things in my pants....hate to piss off the wrong female and be stuck washing his SUV......

hahahaha well when u get to the point where your not a newb and your standing around bored, be like hey OG told me to do this and just do it. And then make them wash your SUV

Bearcat06 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasvegasog
    hahahaha well when u get to the point where your not a newb and your standing around bored, be like hey OG told me to do this and just do it. And then make them wash your SUV
    Actually, that will be in about a month or so....when our final new-hire is on board.....so I will not be low man on the totem pole....

Cheech Guest
    Sweet man. hows the pay?

Sweet man. hows the pay?

He's a Fed....high pay, little to no work.

Bearcat06 Guest
    Sweet man. hows the pay?
    GS-07 with DC locality pay starts off 36K a year.....with OT I will be over 40K. After 2 years, I will be at GS-11 and the base for that is 54K

Cheech Guest
    GS-07 with DC locality pay starts off 36K a year.....with OT I will be over 40K. After 2 years, I will be at GS-11 and the base for that is 54K
    Sweet man. Good luck with everything have fun!

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Actually, that will be in about a month or so....when our final new-hire is on board.....so I will not be low man on the totem pole....
    Aren't you suppose to be some type of boss though?
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Bearcat06 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    We are in charge of the armed guard force assoctiated with all the bldgs that Justice has folks at. They have their own chain of command....but they notify us via their dispatch if something is going on we need to know about....and respond to.......

If they fuck up, then we are the one's to write them up and make sure they get their shit together. Over the weekend a co-worker found two different guards sleeping at their posts at other bldgs......

One got fired.....and one quit......

Quote Originally Posted by Chris2001
    We are in charge of the armed guard force assoctiated with all the bldgs that Justice has folks at.

He's in charge of the security guards at the Justice buildings in DC.

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    look at all the hot young female Lawyers and assistants that work for him......

Send a few to Florida...

Bearcat06 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    He's in charge of the security guards at the Justice buildings in DC.
    If anyone wants to work as a Armed Security Guard in DC and make some phat cash....let me know. You do need 3 years Military or Civilian LEO experience or C/O expereince that has allowed you to handle a weapon.....

They start off at 23 bucks an hour.....and most are making over 50K a year......

And they are always hiring......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information