Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bearcat

chris2001 is offline Captain

Bearcat

How the heck is the new job going man. You have not given us any updates what the heck is up with thats crap?
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Cheech Guest
    Bearcat sent me a pm saying
    " I think im too good for these LEF queers."

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasvegasog
    Bearcat sent me a pm saying
    " I think im too good for these LEF queers."
    Are you bearcat? I don't think so get your ass back to the academy fresh meat
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Bearcat06 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    How the heck is the new job going man. You have not given us any updates what the heck is up with thats crap?
    First week is going good.....

I have been doing PSD mission in house with the AG. Got to meet him on the third day of working there. Today he had a deligation from Denmark and Qatar.....

I have weekends off for the next couple of weeks while I am in training.....I think I am going fly out to Vegas and go find some scrawny Mexican wannabe.... and kick the shit out of him.........

Cheech Guest
    180 pounds of pure muscle here!!!

Bearcat06 Guest
    180 pounds of pure muscle here!!!
    I will toss you around like a bowling pin......then rip your arms off....and beat you with them as you cry like a little bitch....begging the big, bad Federale to leave you be....

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcat06
    I Federale

Mexicans are not scared of federales. PFFFFTTTT

On a serious note hoping yer havin fun with yer stuff mang!

Bearcat06 Guest
    Mexicans are not scared of federales. PFFFFTTTT
    Shit.....If I stuck my head out the window tomorrow night when I got home....and screamed "Immigration" real loud......there would be 100 Mexicans running up the street..........trying to hide.....I would suspect the same thing would happen when I showed up in your ghetto there in Vegas....

Indy Guest
    Shit.....If I stuck my head out the window tomorrow night when I got home....and screamed "Immigration" real loud......there would be 100 Mexicans running up the street..........trying to hide.....
    Hahahahaha!

Do it and post the video here!

Cheech Guest
    Shit.....If I stuck my head out the window tomorrow night when I got home....and screamed "Immigration" real loud......there would be 100 Mexicans running up the street..........trying to hide.....I would suspect the same thing would happen when I showed up in your ghetto there in Vegas....

THose are puerto ricans. Imitation mexicans.

Bearcat06 Guest
    THose are puerto ricans. Imitation mexicans.
    Nope....I asked.....they all said they were scratch backs not wet backs.....

Cheech Guest
    Nope....I asked.....they all said they were scratch backs not wet backs.....

thats cause they wanna be like us. We dont use scratch backs.

Bearcat06 Guest
    Gee....guess who's coming to see the boss today? That's right....the AG from Mexico. They are doing breakfast this morning.

You want me to pass anything on to your "homeboys?"
    Last edited by Bearcat06; 03-24-06 at 04:20 PM.

Terminator is offline BANNED

Talking

Gee....guess who's coming to see the boss today? That's right....the AG from Mexico. They are doing breakfest this morning.

You want me to pass anything on to your "homeboys?"
    I see you spell like a Fed now too...

Bearcat06 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    I see you spell like a Fed now too...
    You see what time I posted that...? I was still trying to drink down a Red Bull and a water when I posted that....

Bearcat06 Guest
    Lasvegasog

Talked to the AG today during his breakfast with the Mexican AG.....

He's going to get with Border Patrol and deport your ass back.....just for me......

Mexican AG wasn't too keen on having you back.....but heard you were a good sport about being the pivot man for the Donkey shows down there....so he said he would let you come back in......

Cheech Guest
    Lasvegasog

Talked to the AG today during his breakfast with the Mexican AG.....

He's going to get with Border Patrol and deport your ass back.....just for me......

Mexican AG wasn't too keen on having you back.....but heard you were a good sport about being the pivot man for the Donkey shows down there....so he said he would let you come back in......
    AG my initials. I dont remember you talking to me . And if you did, I would be like excuse me ....Who are you??? Oh its bearfag. just take a number ill be with you later.

Bearcat06 Guest
    AG my initials. I dont remember you talking to me . And if you did, I would be like excuse me ....Who are you??? Oh its bearfag. just take a number ill be with you later.
    AG would be the Attorney General of the United States........my boss....

And last time I checked, he could chuck your scrawny rookie ass across the border with the snap of his fingers.....and you wouldn't know what hit you.....

Cheech Guest
    AG would be the Attorney General of the United States........my boss....

And last time I checked, he could chuck your scrawny rookie ass across the border with the snap of his fingers.....and you wouldn't know what hit you.....
    I bet you lift before you lick huh? Haha, Bet your a great coffee maker.

Bearcat06 Guest
    I bet you lift before you lick huh?
    Not mine....he uses Lawyers for that. If you wanted me to keep you in country, I bet I could get you that job.....

Haha, Bet your a great coffee make.
    Nope....I just usually stand around with a stupid look on my face....a gun on my hip....badge on my belt....and open doors for him....and look at all the hot young female Lawyers and assistants that work for him......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information