Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Medal Frames

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Medal Frames

I need to get a medal frame. I've searched online and can't find what I'm looking for.

I need a frame that can hold two photos and one medal.

If you know of a trustworthy website, or business I can order something like this from please send me a PM.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

kcnuke is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I beleive what you want is something called a "shadow box". You should be able to put/do anything inside it, medals, badges, pictures...

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kcnuke View Post
    I beleive what you want is something called a "shadow box". You should be able to put/do anything inside it, medals, badges, pictures...
    I looked at shadow boxes too, but didn't find any that would let me put photos in them.

I'd take a shadow box too though, if ya'll can find one that has room for two pictures. Thanks.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

kcnuke is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I think they make these pins that have a flat back that is glued/stickied to the photo, but I'll look around.

Jks9199 is offline The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    You also might check with a framing shop in your area. They may be able to mount the photos & medal on a matte pad in a shadow box or deep frame.
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    I agree with the above. Go to a framing store. If that doesn't work, or you don't have one nearby, try a trophy making shop. Usually they are familiar with displays for certificates and awards.
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

Thread Information