Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Working Man's Supercar

This looks like it could be very interesting. 2250 lbs with Corvette power. I would have to pony up the extra coin and go with an LS7 (427 cu in 7.0L Corvette ZO6 motor for the layman).

http://www.factoryfive.com/gtmhome.html

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Factory Five does some pretty nice kits. My preference would be for the Type 65 Coupe, though their Mk3 Roadster (Looks like a Shelby Cobra) is certainly popular. In that case they use a Ford Mustang for the donor car - drivetrain, electronics, suspension pieces are all used so you have the reliability and availability of parts of an off the shelf Ford with a whole different driving experience. Cool stuff.

And I never tire of hearing Lux Aeterna either.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Better get that Corvette while you still can, before Obama makes GM cut that one, too. He already wants GM out of NASCAR. Just saying.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I like my Ford F150, lol.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

mtaylor is offline "I dont feel the need to explain myself!"
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I think I've only heard of one person doing it for around 40 and it used a totaled c5 for all the donor parts.
    Romans 13:4
    For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Oh I'm sure I would go over 40K. I would use GM Performance parts ordered new. The fact that the engine is visible in the rear I would have to dress it up to match the look of the car.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

mtaylor is offline "I dont feel the need to explain myself!"
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Yeah it would definitely be a fun project that I would love to do if I had the cash laying around.
    Romans 13:4
    For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Thread Information