Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Aaaghhh

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

Aaaghhh

Naked Woman Goes on Wild Rampage - You probably won't need to get to the end of this story to suspect that drugs were involved in this one: According to police, 23 year old Natalie Peterson went to her aunt's home, argued with here and then for no reason at all stripped off all of her clothes and drove off leaving them in a pile on the aunt's front porch. Then, she drove a few blocks, broke into the house of a complete stranger where she took a shower. She promptly told the homeowner it was HER house and he left . . . to call police. But it doesn't end there. Natalie didn't go easily, kicking, punching, and biting officers and at one point--I'm not making this up!--she urinated into her own hand and threw the liquid at the cops. Eventually they cuffed her and took her to jail where after examining her, officers believe she may have been under the influence of methamphetamines.
    grossssssssss

Wise_undergrad_08 is offline Master Officer
    Yes, gross, but you must admit, Virginian, the world would be missing something in the way of amusement and variety if people like this did not exist.
    "A nation, as a society, forms a moral person, and every member of it is personally responsible for his society."

-Thomas Jefferson, 1792

Cotton candy don't get wet until it's in your mouth.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Since we don't have anyone here fitting that description, I will be the LEF guy who pees on everyone.

Cris1102 Guest
    Good Lord! I would want to kick her ass after that!! I bet she's hating life the day after.

MisterK is offline Monkey Man
    officers believe she may have been under the influence of methamphetamines.
    Im shocked!
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Supporting Member Lvl 2

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    Wimmen were doing it before meth came on the scene. I used to hear calls on them a couple of times a year here. Usually the dispatcher said, "852, we have a report of a nude woman running around in the street at SW 15 and Morrison. All other units stay on your district".
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

Cris1102 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Retdetsgt
    Wimmen were doing it before meth came on the scene. I used to hear calls on them a couple of times a year here. Usually the dispatcher said, "852, we have a report of a nude woman running around in the street at SW 15 and Morrison. All other units stay on your district".
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Drugs? Nahhhhh, couldn't be.

After all, drugs don't affect the way people act. Do they?

(At least I think I read something to that effect somewhere here on the board in the past couple of days.)

RIIIIIGHT!!
    The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    Friggin Crankers...

Big-Mo is offline Banned
    We used to get ladies who would do this, I guess they figure it is less for us to grab onto, if no clothes are on. WHY is it that ONLY UGLY wimmins' with UGLY BODIES that could NOT even give it away go and STRIP NEKKID!! We NEVER get to see the good stuff up close!! I have had them drunk and squat and pee but NEVER to throw it on me.........WHOA is THEM if they had!!
    I have had spitters but then I ALWAYS carried a paper bag in the car for spitters or screaming AND maybe any other situation that becomes necessary when those ugly girls calm down...........HAHAHA!
    I did hear that another officer whom I worked with, took a neighbors hose and hosed down a nekkid woman throwing things and since it was winter, REALLY cooled her down and then they threw a blanket over her and took her down and tied her ankles together to take to the van for transport to the hospital. It worked real well and kept the officers safe and dry...Quite funny!!
    You all take care and be safe!!

pmfc is offline ^
    Reminds me of the time I walked out of a convenience store and saw a man laying in the parking lot in his birthday suit, with his clothes folded neatly beside him. He appeared to be having a seizure, rocking back and forth. His skin was purplish too. We called the medics and they took him away.

I wonder what dope this guy took? That was the weirdest shit I have ever seen.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Retdetsgt
    All other units stay on your district".
    I've heard some things about the Lake Parks around us... The things that go on at night down there sound like very interesting diversions that need lots of backup

Hint: Wipe off those picnic tables with dissinfectant before you eat off of 'em.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Thread Information