Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

NSFW - Hilarious Embarassing Stories and Pictures

Embarrassing Moments - Funny pictures, embarrassing true stories about school, college, office dating, gross and sick true stories

Here is an example of one of their stories:

Big Vibrator

My boyfriend bought me a vibrator for Valentine's day about a year ago. Still living at home I knew I had to hide it. Well, after having some fun one night I just put it under my mattress.

The next day my brother came in and laid on my bed, when he put pressure on the mattress, my vibrator turned on and started to buzz like crazy. Well, not knowing what it was he came in the living room and said, "sissy this was buzzing under your bed" and handed it to me.

It was a monday, so my mom and dad and I were watching Fear Factor, and looking at the size of my vibrator, my mom laughed and said, "apparently fear is not a factor for you." And now my dad goes around saying, "BZZZZZZZZZZ." I have never been more emabarassed in my life.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Thats hilarious
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

Big Vibrator

My boyfriend bought me a vibrator for Valentine's day about a year ago. Still living at home I knew I had to hide it. Well, after having some fun one night I just put it under my mattress.

The next day my brother came in and laid on my bed, when he put pressure on the mattress, my vibrator turned on and started to buzz like crazy. Well, not knowing what it was he came in the living room and said, "sissy this was buzzing under your bed" and handed it to me.

It was a Monday, so my mom and dad and I were watching Fear Factor, and looking at the size of my vibrator, my mom laughed and said, "apparently fear is not a factor for you." And now my dad goes around saying, "BZZZZZZZZZZ." I have never been more embarrassed in my life.
    "F my life".

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Licking Off Whip Cream

My boyfriend and I were hanging out at his house one night, celebrating our 2 month anniversary. We had a nice dinner, and after that we were just relaxing on his couch and getting comfy.

Things started to heat up, and before you knew it, we were both naked and on the floor. There was a can of whip cream on the table and he suggested we have some fun with it. He sprayed me with the stuff and was just about to lick it of when his huge dog came running in.

He jumped on me and knocked my boyfriend over and started licking the whip cream off of me! Suddenly as if things werent bad enough, we heard my boyfriends parents' car pulling up in the garage. My boyfriend threw his
    boxers on, and right after that, his parents walked in on us!

It must have looked so bad, it looked like i was recieving oral sex from the dog! It was a pretty bad situation, but I t out of there right after that. Fom that day I have never been able to look his parents in the eye!
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

Talking OK, which one of you did this??

I am retired police officer. The most embarrassing moment of my life happened when I was still on the force.

On the weekends, during the early morning day shift, things were always very slow. It was customary for several of the local cops to get together at a local donat shop (where else?) and consume vast amounts of coffee.

One such morning I had had about 5 cups of the brew at the donut store, before I drove to my beat. As you can imagine, I had a call of nature. And it was urgent!

Unfortunately there were no bathrooms nearby, just a closed portion of a freeway that had been under construction for the last 10 years. The location was fairly secluded, out of public view.

There was an opened portion of a full eight-lane freeway overhead. The two opposing sides of that freeway were separated by a large open area, approximately 20 feet wide and 100 feet high. It was impossible for anyone driving up there on the freeway to see anyone down below, so I felt I had the privacy I needed to do "my business."

I parked my patrol car in the area below the opening, and with great haste I answered the call of nature. I used to take great delight in pretending that a certain part of my anatomy was a "fire hose." And while I was standind there, relieving myself, I was proud to see I could spray my "hose" a great distance. I was even making sounds, pretending to be a fire truck.

When I was finished, I zipped up and began to walk to my car. I heard a voice yelling: "Officer! Officer!"

I looked around, but couldn't see anyone in the immediate vicinity. I was puzzled. Again I heard the voice: "Officer! Officer!"

I kept looking around... nobody there. Then I glanced upward, and saw a young man and his attractive wife standing in the center of the divider portion of the open freeway overhead. They were looking down at me, waving!

The man yelled: "Officer, we ran out of gas. Could you use your radio and send us a tow truck?"

With all the dignity I could muster, I inquired if they needed regular or unleaded gas. I noticed that the wife had a very amused grin on her face. I realized that they had been watching me the whole time while I had been doing my "fire hose" routine! Not wanting to disturb me, they had patiently waited until I had finished playing fireman.

Normally there was no way to see me down here from inside a passing car up there, but after running out of gas, these people had leaned over the little wall of the center divider and looked down for help.

It was a one in a million chance that they had run out of gas at this location and I was down below playing Fireman Bill!

I was so humiliated! Good thing they weren't any closer or they could have seen that my face was about the same shade red as a fire truck. Oh well, it could have been worse. It could have been a bus load of Nuns.

Needless to say, I never played "Fireman Bill" again in this location.

213th is offline Solipsist
    </B>
    This happened about ten years ago. At the time I was dating a model, and she had just come from an all day photo shoot, and she was hungry, so went went to Taco Bell to get something to eat.

She was still in her outfit, and she was wearing those "dolphin" shorts that don't leave much to the imagination. So while she was busy looking at the menu, I was standing behind her checking out what I had that everybody else wanted... and I noticed a white string hanging from her black shorts.

So me being the good guy that I am, I reached down and yanked on the string, and all of a sudden she screamed out loud and
    doubled over in pain. Everybody in the place turned around and looked at me like I had hit her. It turned out that it was that time of the month, and the string was from her tampon! Talk about making an ass out of yourself in public!
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Thread Information