Results 1 to 20 of 42
Thread: O/R Auction!
07-23-09, 02:10 PM #1
It's O/R Auction time again! Right now we're looking for items that can be auctioned off. If there are items that you want to get rid of, if you make crafts, etc., this is the perfect place for them. All proceeds will go to O/R.
PM me with any items that you'd like to contribute. If you have any questions or suggestions, just let me know.
07-23-09, 04:18 PM #2
07-23-09, 04:32 PM #3
That probably would have been a bit helpful.
If you can let me know by August 7 that would be great.
07-23-09, 05:01 PM #4
Irishmick had some paintings, maybe she could auction them off.'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'
ďA fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.Ē Sigmund Freud
07-23-09, 06:49 PM #5
07-23-09, 07:43 PM #6
07-23-09, 10:19 PM #7
I'll have to send pics to BC...they're very amateur. LOL--"D.B.A.D." --Me
--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.
--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard
07-23-09, 10:53 PM #8
07-23-09, 10:56 PM #9
07-25-09, 10:25 AM #10
07-29-09, 09:32 PM #11
Auction items, anyone?
07-31-09, 01:19 PM #12
We are not getting a very good response for this years auction. In the past we had an overwhelming response to the point that we had to limit the amount of items that we took in.
What we need is anything that is no longer wanted by you. One man/womans trash is another man/womans treasure. Please look around to see if you have anything that you don't use, need or want anymore and donate it to O/R Auction.
07-31-09, 01:55 PM #13
Pm sent to BC with auction items. Surely won't disappoint!
07-31-09, 01:57 PM #14
I don't have anything anyone here would want, but I'll be looking to buy something.
07-31-09, 02:05 PM #15
We do have a few items, but we need more - take a look around and see if you have any items you'd like to get rid of!
07-31-09, 06:16 PM #16
Jenna you could auction your sheep mask.
07-31-09, 06:19 PM #17
07-31-09, 06:49 PM #18
Though not a manly thing, I suppose I could look through my handbags and my shoes (Just cut off my right arm already!).
Since the work injury, it's been impossible to wear heels. The shoe lovers might be happy.
I'll have a look see and get back to you.
07-31-09, 07:15 PM #19
07-31-09, 07:23 PM #20
For the new members or anyone who isn't familiar with the past auctions - all monies raised during the auction go directly to O/R for maintenance and upgrades to help keep this as the premier online law enforcement community. We all benefit from O/R and the auction provides another opportunity to give a little bit back, have fun, and maybe get something new all at the same time. So, take a look around and see if you have items that you no longer need or want (this does not include spouses or children). Books, collectibles, crafts, almost anything will be accepted. If you're not sure of an item's worthiness just ask me, but keep in mind that one man's trash is another man's treasure.
The auction held last year at this time gave us a profit of $350, let's see if we can match or beat that!
All site members are invited to join in donating items for the auction. Bidding is open to all members. We hope everyone will participate and make this auction a success. All proceeds of this auction will go directly to Officer Resource.
1. All donations, along with a photo, must be sent via PM to Buttercup.
2. Shipping costs must be submitted with an approximate cost of the item in order for O/R to reimburse you for shipping. If no shipping cost is included the donor will be expected to cover the cost.
3. Items put up for auction should be in good condition.
4. The auction will open on August 15, 2009 at at time to be determined and continue for 7 days from the time each individual item opens for bid. Check the times when bidding on items, if it was posted at 12:05 am, the item will close on August 22 at 12:05am.
5. The item will sell to the highest bidder. If the bidder cannot complete the sale within a reasonable time it will be offered to the next highest bidder.
6. All payments will be paid to the site through PayPal. If you donít have a PayPal account it is still possible to pay through them. You can access the PayPal site through the membership section here on the site. If you have a problem with payment, please contact me.
LEOs: If you have items you'd like to donate but don't feel they would be appropriate for the civilian site members, there will be a section of the auction that will be blocked from civilian access and for LEOs only. Please submit to me a list of any items you wish to donate by August 7.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)