Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon

Angry My complaint against LEF!!!

People generally have strong views about Law Enforcement Forums. For the sake of review, I do not find calumnies that are dim-witted, semi-intelligible, and unimaginative to be "funny". Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but maybe Law Enforcement Forums has convinced a lot of people that it is known for its sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation. Law Enforcement Forums maintains that either the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights or that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. Law Enforcement Forums denies any other possibility. Law Enforcement Forums's claim that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind.

In light of what I just stated, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that given the amount of misinformation that Law Enforcement Forums is circulating, I must point out that most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Law Enforcement Forums trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. Experience shows that Law Enforcement Forums's jeremiads are not normal. That conclusion is not based on some sort of self-absorbed philosophy or on Law Enforcement Forums-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that Law Enforcement Forums is an inspiration to heartless sandbaggers everywhere. They panegyrize its crusade to present a false image to the world by hiding unpleasant but vitally important realities about its catch-phrases and, more importantly, they don't realize that Law Enforcement Forums's cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good. Unfortunately, the English language contains so few words of reprobation and invective that I cannot satisfactorily describe Law Enforcement Forums's picayunish writings. At least our language's lexicon is sufficiently voluminous for me to explain that Law Enforcement Forums insists that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that Law Enforcement Forums is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to give power-drunk harijans far more credibility than they deserve. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but this is a free country, and I claim we ought to keep it that way.

Maybe some day, Law Enforcement Forums will finally stop trying to enslave us, suppress our freedom, regiment our lives, confiscate our property, and dictate our values. Don't hold your breath, though. If Law Enforcement Forums's plan to destroy all tradition, all morality, and the entire democratic system is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to point out the glaring contradiction between Law Enforcement Forums's idealized view of pauperism and reality. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that in asserting that censorship could benefit us, it demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision.

If we look beyond Law Enforcement Forums's delusions of grandeur, we see that it has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that at no time in the past did ignorant sots shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. While Law Enforcement Forums might not assail all that is holy per se, Law Enforcement Forums seems to assume that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or maybe even chocolate. This is an assumption of the worst kind because it has never gotten ahead because of its hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of its successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. My mother always told me, "If you don't have something intelligent to say, just keep quiet." Apparently, Law Enforcement Forums's mother never told it that.

The struggle against mudslinging hatemongers must be a struggle against stoicism, vandalism, and exclusionism, or it is doomed to failure. Although we can occasionally tie the retailers of foul-mouthed new claims to older fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor. Let's get reasonable; we must make Law Enforcement Forums's asinine ultimata understood, resisted, and made the object of deserved contempt by young and old alike. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time.

Before I move on, I just want to state once more that it's easy enough to hate Law Enforcement Forums any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that Law Enforcement Forums is up to, things that ought to make a real Law Enforcement Forums-hater out of you. First off, for the nonce, it is content to crush the will of all individuals who have expressed political and intellectual opposition to its manuscripts. But some day, it will fragment the nation into politically disharmonious units. In all fairness, I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But Law Enforcement Forums holds itself to low standards. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to.

I should add parenthetically that I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness Law Enforcement Forums is mongering. We need to defy the international enslavement of entire peoples. I doubtlessly don't believe that Law Enforcement Forums's way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. So when it says that that's what I believe, I see how little it understands my position. Law Enforcement Forums has a staggering number of bestial peons. One way to lower their numbers, if not eradicate them entirely, is simple. We just inform them that Law Enforcement Forums contends that quixotic schemers are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Sounds rather violent, doesn't it? Well, that's Law Enforcement Forums for you.

Furthermore, every time Law Enforcement Forums utters or writes a statement that supports demagogism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. I assert we mustn't let it make such statements, partly because it never seems to listen to anyone else's positions and reasoning, but primarily because it wants us to believe that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. How stupid does it think we are? Before you answer, let me point out that it's our responsibility to hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties. That's the first step in trying to fight on the battleground of ideas for our inalienable individual rights, and it's the only way to shed the light of truth on the evil that is Law Enforcement Forums. Should we blindly trust such bitter rabble-rousers? At the risk of shocking you further, I shall point out that even when Law Enforcement Forums isn't lying, it's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable it to trivialize the entire issue. It is no news that when Law Enforcement Forums says that alarmism brings one closer to nirvana, in its mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like it believes it has said something very profound.

At first, you might be unsure as to whether Law Enforcement Forums thinks nothing of violating the spirit of an indigenous people whose art and songs and way of life are proof that only the assembled and concentrated might of a national passion rearing up in its strength can counteract the subtle, but pervasive, social message that says that Law Enforcement Forums's decisions are based on reason. But on deeper inspection, you'll undeniably conclude that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I, not being one of the many masochism-oriented dorks of this world, aver that there is, because Law Enforcement Forums's orations are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, it's incredible to me that anybody could be so blinkered. So let Law Enforcement Forums call me flighty. I call it vulgar. If Law Enforcement Forums's thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, it wouldn't consider it such a good idea to spit on sacred icons.
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

My complaint continued

The salient point here is that Law Enforcement Forums's vassals are too lazy to evaluate the tactics Law Enforcement Forums has used against me. They just want to sit back, fasten their mouths on the public teats, and casually forget that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Law Enforcement Forums has tried to supply the chains that bind the individual to notions of self-loathing and unworthiness. The other is whether or not there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of hooliganism, and there are those who are not. Law Enforcement Forums is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why no one likes being attacked by litigious parvenus. Even worse, Law Enforcement Forums exploits our fear of those attacks -- which it claims will evolve sometime soon into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks -- as a pretext to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly pigheaded. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Law Enforcement Forums perverts hatred in order to do exactly the things it accuses perverted polluters of doing, it becomes clear that I'm not an inaniloquent person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Law Enforcement Forums's confreres and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart Law Enforcement Forums's unsavory schemes. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather promote the daft platitudes of slaphappy killjoys because that's what Law Enforcement Forums wants. With this in mind, I must give our propaganda fighters an instrument that is very much needed at this time. Instead of friends, Law Enforcement Forums has victims and fans who end up as victims. I honestly feel sorry for the lot of them. I also feel that we can't stop Law Enforcement Forums overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to establish democracy and equality. Here's the heart of the matter: I have often maintained that reasonable people can reasonably disagree. Unfortunately, when dealing with Law Enforcement Forums and its apple-polishers, that claim assumes facts not in evidence. So let me claim instead that I leave it to more capable and intrepid folks to explore the full ramifications of Law Enforcement Forums's policies. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Law Enforcement Forums's views are continually evolving into more and more rabid incarnations. Here, I'm not just talking about evolution in a simply Darwinist sense; I'm also talking about how it is immature and stupid of Law Enforcement Forums to perpetuate myths that glorify terrorism. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to lend a helping hand, and that's why I say that I plan to denounce its utterances. Are you with me -- or against me? Whatever you decide, just because Law Enforcement Forums and its apologists don't like being labelled as "tendentious, diabolic proponents of expansionism" or "ugly stool pigeons" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. Our goal must now be to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. If you believe that that's a worthwhile goal, then I can certainly use your help. Let me hear from you.

___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I see you've been messing with the automatic complaint generator again...

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcementForums
    I see you've been messing with the automatic complaint generator again...
    Heheheheheeh DAMN IT!!!!! I was hoping no one would catch on so fast

___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    Dude its too long Make it like a paragraph or something.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    There are three talking points that no reasonable letter about FSCF3801 can possibly ignore:

-There's a special, dark corner of Hell for the likes of Hitler, Stalin, and FSCF3801.
    -FSCF3801 is the type of person who would shoot you just to see if his gun worked.
    -FSCF3801 is consistently inconsistent.

Instead of focusing on why FSCF3801's ignorance is matched only by his arrogance, I would like to remind people that if I am correctly informed, it is of paramount importance not to let FSCF3801's apparatchiks break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international egotism. In any case, I wonder if he really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? Please do not stop reading here, presuming that the answer is apparent and that no further knowledge is needed. Such is unmistakably not the case. In fact, I'd bet no one ever told you that I want to make this clear, so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony -- and you know who I'm referring to -- can process my point. So you see, FSCF3801 is a bad role model for LEF members.

-There's a special, dark corner of Hell for the likes of Hitler, Stalin, and FSCF3801.
    Ain't that the truth

___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-

Welpe is offline Wannabe NFL Ref
    I had to look up calumnies.
    "To the German commander: 'Nuts!' The American Commander" - General Tony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne Division

Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Are you high?

slamdunc is offline On The Beat
    That's what happens when law enforcement agencies hire journalism majors to be cops; it's total chaos. I spent hours in my electronic dictionary looking up words like calumnies, sagacious, and panegyrize. I never thought I would actually see these words used in a sentence. I then copied and pasted the original two posts to Word for a quick spell-check.
    My brain is aching, and I'm going to have to take a nap. I kind of get the jest of the post; we shouldn't pick on people and rant about stupid stuff. I will try to refrain from this in the future.
    'The Art of War' teaches us to "Rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's coming, but on our own readiness to receive him"--Sun Tsu

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    There are three talking points that no reasonable letter about FSCF3801 can possibly ignore:

-FSCF3801 is the type of person who would shoot you just to see if his gun worked.
    -FSCF3801 is consistently inconsistent.

Instead of focusing on why FSCF3801's ignorance is matched only by his arrogance, I would like to remind people that if I am correctly informed, it is of paramount importance not to let FSCF3801's apparatchiks break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international egotism. In any case, I wonder if he really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? Please do not stop reading here, presuming that the answer is apparent and that no further knowledge is needed. Such is unmistakably not the case. In fact, I'd bet no one ever told you that I want to make this clear, so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony -- and you know who I'm referring to -- can process my point. So you see, FSCF3801 is a bad role model for LEF members.

Jackass, haven't I tought you anything? I can simplyify that in fewer words.. watch..

FSCF3801 is a Mexican. That's a complaint that says it all.

chris2001 is offline Captain

He is a Fed he has to find his gun first .
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Prometheus is offline Senior Member
    Thank you, FSCF3801! Finally somebody said it!

"Look, just give me some inner peace or I'll mop the floor with you!"

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc
    That's what happens when law enforcement agencies hire journalism majors to be cops; it's total chaos. I spent hours in my electronic dictionary looking up words like calumnies, sagacious, and panegyrize.
    I just read the first couple of sentences and formed my conclusion on the matter

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    He is a Fed he has to find his gun first .
    I had to take it off, it was jamming my hip while I was taking my nap

___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-

Signal_W Guest
    Would somebody tell me what he said

Should I be mad or happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Signal_W
    Would somebody tell me what he said

Should I be mad or happy?
    I got something to make you happy!!!!

___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-

Signal_W Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fscf3801
    I got something to make you happy!!!!

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Please do it behind closed doors in the "Locker Room" guys!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Thread Information