Welcome to the APBWeb.
    OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO

Extra Chances for the give-a-way

For those of you interested in some extra chances in the great give-a-way we are having you need to check the site. I have been and will be for the next two weeks hiding free chances to the give-a-way on the site. an example is I posted in the give-a-way thread for the first person who stated they love O/R would get 5 free entries. Other chances will be hidden all over the site so make sure you are check threads, stories, visitor messages, pm's sig lines and anywhere you can think. I will be posting 3-5 extra chances a day and the first person who finds them will get extra chances to win. If you work real hard you may end up with 50 chances in this give-a-way.

Stay tuned!

Also the first person who post in the give-a-way thread stating that they love green beans will get 5 entries. Beans must be in the green color font!

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Cool, it's like an Easter egg hunt, except with drawing prize chances instead of eggs!

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I've seen a very funny one that is hard to find, and that no one seems to have found yet. Whoever finds it first will get not only 10 extra chances at the prize, but also rep from me.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I've seen a very funny one that is hard to find, and that no one seems to have found yet. Whoever finds it first will get not only 10 extra chances at the prize, but also rep from me.
    Wow, ms1600 just found it! I thought it would take a long time to find. Reca, you'd better hide them better, folks here are sharp!

Sapper_132 is offline Master Turd Cutter
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    I need a computer in my unit, I'll have one soon but not soon enough!
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

Thread Information