Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: gift ideas

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO

gift ideas

gift ideas for the wife...go
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Something you make yourself, like a photo collage, drawings, and/or poems.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    What does she like? Besides you, of course.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Something you make yourself, like a photo collage, drawings, and/or poems.
    that would be great if i was 7. but good effort.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    What does she like? Besides you, of course.
    i dont want to make it too easy for you and i want to get outside the box here a little. just throw some ideas out there...we'll see where it leads

Buy her a day at a Spa, massage and such. I would LOVE that.
    Thereís a promise I need you to make
    While Iím gone you take care of the love
    And Iíll deal with the hate.

Donít worry about me; Iíll be all right
    Just care for your children and sleep tight
    Iíll keep you safe on my watch tonight
    ~
    On My Watch Tonight - Mike Corrado

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn2009 View Post
    Buy her a day at a Spa, massage and such. I would LOVE that.
    one would think she would love that too, problem is, its been done, and can no longer be considered original. but good start, i like where your heads at

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Greet her at the front door while wrapped in saran wrap

Unless of course you have already done that
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

ďA fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.Ē Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    one would think she would love that too, problem is, its been done, and can no longer be considered original. but good start, i like where your heads at
    A night full of amazing sex then. That's the next best thing. Wear a bow. It will be Christmasy.

Thereís a promise I need you to make
    While Iím gone you take care of the love
    And Iíll deal with the hate.

Donít worry about me; Iíll be all right
    Just care for your children and sleep tight
    Iíll keep you safe on my watch tonight
    ~
    On My Watch Tonight - Mike Corrado

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    that would be great if i was 7. but good effort.
    I kept doing that even when I was 8!

OK, how about buying her something that you've been wanting, so that you can use it regardless of whether she really wants it?

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    Greet her at the front door while wrapped in saran wrap

Unless of course you have already done that
    thats outside the box...i like it. i could even sauce it up with a red bow on my junk. moving on...

Verified LEO

OK, how about buying her something that you've been wanting, so that you can use it regardless of whether she really wants it?
    i did that with a gps unit 2 years ago, didnt go over well

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    A night full of amazing sex then. That's the next best thing. Wear a bow. It will be Christmasy.

Is that what you want for christmas?
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

ďA fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.Ē Sigmund Freud

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    i did that with a gps unit 2 years ago, didnt go over well
    Oh OK, then I guess it can no longer seem original.

How about a new car to go along with the GPS?

Verified LEO

again, we're getting back to gifts that i give to her but really want for myself. plus, in all honesty, a full night is a lot to ask for at this point in my life. id give it the old college try however.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    i dont want to make it too easy for you and i want to get outside the box here a little. just throw some ideas out there...we'll see where it leads

Okay. How about a shopping spree? Get several gift cards from various shops that you know she likes (including a restaurant), wrap each individually, and put them in a small shopping bag.

Or if she's a spa person, get her a full spa day.

If there's somewhere that she's always wanted to go, take her there even if it's a place that you hate (and don't complain while you're there).

Give her a night out with the girls - a restaurant gift certificate and a hotel room for a night at a luxury hotel.

If she doesn't already have one, maybe get a small gold badge pendant on a chain. My dad gave those to each of us and I treasure it.

Start a charm bracelet for her if she doesn't have one.

If she's a cosmetics kind of woman, this is great: Trish McEvoy Deluxe Plannerģ Makeup System (Black) - - Nordstrom

If she gardens, get her some gardening tools, gloves, a sun hat, and a kneeling mat.

If there's a book that she loves, find a special or rare edition.

Have pictures or videos of the two of you put onto a single dvd.

If she's always wanted to take some type of class, find one and pay for it and whatever materials she may need.

This is very difficult, not knowing anything about her!!

Verified LEO
    Oh OK, then I guess it can no longer seem original.

How about a new car to go along with the GPS?
    she has an 07 subaru lagacy sedan with only 29k miles on it. i cant really justify a new car right now. id like to get her an suv to cart the kids around in, but she loves her car.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    she has an 07 subaru lagacy sedan with only 29k miles on it. i cant really justify a new car right now. id like to get her an suv to cart the kids around in, but she loves her car.
    Oh, OK.

What do you get the woman who has everything....

How about:

Twelve drummers drumming,
    Eleven pipers piping,
    Ten lords a-leaping,
    Nine ladies dancing,
    Eight maids a-milking,
    Seven swans a-swimming,
    Six geese a-laying,
    Five golden rings,
    Four calling birds,
    Three French hens,
    Two turtle doves,
    And a partridge in a pear tree!

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Okay. How about a shopping spree? Get several gift cards from various shops that you know she likes (including a restaurant), wrap each individually, and put them in a small shopping bag.

Give her a night out with the girls - a restaurant gift certificate and a hotel room for a night at a luxury hotel.

Start a charm bracelet for her if she doesn't have one.

If she gardens, get her some gardening tools, gloves, a sun hat, and a kneeling mat.

If she's always wanted to take some type of class, find one and pay for it and whatever materials she may need.

This is very difficult, not knowing anything about her!!

lots of good stuff here...a night out with the girls could go over well. i could also get the kneeling mat for that night full of amazing sex. she hates gift cards, even though i think the shopping spree of gift cards is a great idea.

she's 5'4, 125 lbs and in good shape. we go to a gym together, and i was thinking about getting her some sessions with a personal trainer because shes been wanting to take her workout to the next level and kick that last bit of baby weight that shes been struggling to shed, but im afraid that will send the wrong message.

the charm thing could be cool. i was also looking at some jewlery with our kids birthstones on them.

and i want it to be difficult for you, because i want a lot of suggestions to choose from. you guys are helping out a lot though.

Verified LEO
    Oh, OK.

What do you get the woman who has everything....

exactly my dilemma...but more like the woman who wants nothing for herself. she just wants the kids to have a great christmas.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information