Welcome to the APBWeb.
    BrokenOne is offline The one and only

Exclamation The Confessions of George Fitzgerald

Just thought I would share the Intro to a book I am writing (I have started 4 books now) I would tell you what it is about but then I would have to kill you.
    It will be a long post but read it if you want.

Confessions of George Fitzgerald
    -California state penitentiary-

My name is George Fitzgerald; I was born like everyone else. I am nobody special. The only thing that separates my birth from 90% of the world is that I am a twin. I was raised in a modest home in southern California where both parents worked to keep food on the table and clothes on our backs while at the same time making sure that we had all the opportunities to play sports or participate in school activities. As grateful as I should be I once read a scientific magazine that compared the relationships that twins have while in the womb to that of honey bees as they birth a new Queen.

Honey Bees will create 4 of 5 Queen Bee egg nests and nourish them until they are ready to hatch. Once hatched the 5 Queen Bees with fight until death, where the last one standing will then be crowned Queen. While in the womb, twins fight subconsciously to be the victor. They fight for the most nourishment and oxygen normally causing one twin to be smaller than the other once born, sometimes even causing one of the twins to miscarry while in the earlier weeks of pregnancy. They continued to say that, once born, the twins continue to “fight” so to speak to become the victor. Usually it is things such as doing better in school, or being more successful career wise or even to try to become the favorite of the parents. This subconscious competition once and a while will cause one of the twins to eventually become rebellious and even bitter towards the other twin.

That was me, I tried so hard to be the best twin and the twin that my parents loved most, but I always fell short. It seemed to be that I always lived in my brother’s shadow. I was always a step behind. Around 9th grade I had enough and started to spend less and less time with my twin and I created my own group of friends whom, most people would call questionable. We would stir up the town a little by doing things like graffiti and toilet papering peoples houses. Eventually our little pranks became more serious to where we were stealing credit cards and shoplifting. I started to get a negative spirit that hung around and tempted me causing harm to others and my self as well.

I understand that I cannot blame this to be the reason of how everything turned out and I cannot blame this fact for the reason that I am here. I take full responsibility which is why I am writing this book. Not for gain of any kind, in fact it is more of a way to get all these negative feelings off my chest.

You see… I have hurt so many people in the process of my life that I feel that my soul is as thin a whisper. I feel that God is toying with me. My punishment isn’t that I shall die a sudden death and spend the eternities in Hell. It is that I shall be confined into the darkness of a cell where my life repeats itself every night in my dreams. The same cell that I will carve little lines into counting each day that I sit alone wishing that I would choke on the food that I am served, or wish that they would just give me a sheet so I can hang myself from the bars in the window.

You don’t know what it’s like in here. No one can really know until you are here for yourself. So I ask myself… was it worth it? Was it worth what I did? What I gained? the answer is NO. I thought that what I did would make me happy, would make everything seem alright. I thought I could transform and live my life how it was supposed to be, if I didn’t have a twin. But, as a great poet once wrote: “Living life in the sweet sorrow of another’s loss, only blooms eternal emptiness in your own soul”
    Last edited by BrokenOne; 04-09-06 at 06:19 AM.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    You're a regular Stephen King...

BrokenOne is offline The one and only
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcementForums
    You're a regular Stephen King...
    I dont know if you are being a smart ass or serioius... lol

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenOne
    I dont know if you are being a smart ass or serioius... lol

That's the way I like it...

But yeah, I like it what I've seen.

Big Sexy is offline Not your mothers BIG SEXY
    Verified LEO
    Last edited by Big Sexy; 09-21-06 at 05:40 PM.
    Don't Be Afraid To Fail.

No Tengas Miedo Al Fracaso.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sexy

It's a miracle!!!

Thread Information