Welcome to the APBWeb.
    dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

How long before terror comes home?

They failed on the attempt to take out an aircraft so how long do think it will be before they try something simple like the 2008 Mumbai attacks?

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Not long.... They just have to get a " good" lawyer on retainer first to deal with the harshness of the Obama Administration.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    The plans have already been completed it just hasn't been executed yet. I doubt it will be long. When? Who knows. Fanatics have all the time in the world and can execute their plans whenever they feel or whenever it meets their predetermined needs. The possibilities are endless.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyswat View Post
    try something simple like the 2008 Mumbai attacks?

Remember how paralyzed VA got when the DC snipers were going? Imagine if they went from city to city every few days.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisipso View Post
    The plans have already been completed it just hasn't been executed yet. I doubt it will be long. When? Who knows. Fanatics have all the time in the world and can execute their plans whenever they feel or whenever it meets their predetermined needs. The possibilities are endless.
    This. They are probably just trying to decide which gun free zone they want to target first.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyswat View Post
    They failed on the attempt to take out an aircraft so how long do think it will be before they try something simple like the 2008 Mumbai attacks?
    You mean again, right?

Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, both of these fuckers have ties to Anwar al-Awlaki, which makes you wonder why he still breathes.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    By the way, both of these fuckers have ties to Anwar al-Awlaki, which makes you wonder why he still breathes.
    Gotta have a beer with him first.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Gotta have a beer with him first.
    I'll serve him his beer.

With a big plate of bacon.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Black Jack Pershing style eh, I like.

sgtbear111 is offline retired
    Verified LEO

apopcalypse

The plan for a next incident is probably already in motion. The present govt will not classify it as a 'terror' attack unless it meets certain criteria:
    1) certain assocaites and cronies of govt officials have allibis, and they have safely left the country
    2) white, black, Christian and Jewish conservative gun owners will be be implicated then blamed. Black Americans can expect to be labelled "traitors."
    3) War can be made on the "enemies of the People" "People" no longer definies a citizen, it defines the govt. .
    4) The ACLU defines our rights within the framework of Eric Holder
    5) An "emergency" causes the 2010 elections to be suspended
    6) Israel will be destroyed by a Muslim NGO with the tacit approval of the present govt.

This "change" wlil be brought to you from the same folks who produced Waco and Ruby Ridge. The "factual" after-action reports have already been outlined, fiill in the blanks. Consequences: Kristallnacht II will be kniown for blued steel and blood in making our streets safe from "assault weapons" and handguns, tea parties, tax protesters, internet free speech, home-schooling, etc.

Some ex-convict loser of undefined ancestry and citizenship and a prison-gang belief in Allah will be the actor/suspect. The character to be evolved to a "vicitm", the fall guy, and the tormented soul propelled to an act of conscience by racist whites, wall-street bankers, race-traitors, and Ziionsts. This "martyr" will be rermoved permanently and quickly by those who employed him.. The suspended electiions will be followed with "cleansing" schools and libraries of antisocial views. The book burnings will include Bibles, Menorahs, and the Torah.

Do you believe something so horrible from your government? Milliions of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs chose to dis-believe Adolf Hitler. Kulaks, Cossacks, and Ukranians chose to dis-beliive Josip Stalin. Germans and Soviets Citizens accepted what they were told by their govt, and dis-believed the govt behavior and accepted the lies. People here continue to accept the bullshit answers for Waco.

If this Nation continues in silence and inaction, soon the LEO of this Nation will have to choose sides, or resign and disappear. Does anyone know what happened to the French Milice, the Jewish Ordnungspolizei of the Warsaw ghetto, or the followers of Vidkun Quisling in Norway? Watch what you are told by the Feds, your appointed police management, and the politicaly owned directors of police unions who are not working cops.

The ambush murder of law enforcement officers is an opportuinty for those who would polarize our society and create distrust between the ciitizens and law enforcement officers of our Nation. They would federalize/nationalize all police forces. Some have proposed gun bans and control of our personal finances as an opening ploy. Beware of those who try to create a "Horst Wessel" by twisting of the facts surrounding the cold blooded murder of our brother and sister officers.

It happened before, in ciivlized countries, with the purchase and silencing of the national conscience, and the one party rubber stamp legislative body. The police forces were placed under central control; i.e. Heydrich, Himmler, Dzerzhinski, and Beria. That was less than 100 years ago. Has it ever been considered that those running the present govt have a higher duty elsewhere, offshore, and not to the United States, "We the People", and the US Constitution? Behavior, like bowing to foreign kinfgs, should provide a few clues.

Remember your sworn oath, word for word. Beware the "Angel of Change" may be the Anti-Christ. A terror incident will open the doors of our narional in-security and govt owned media driven polls for "actiion", for more reliance on the fed. govt to "fix" it. The present fed. govt does not "fix".anything. Solving pronlems is not in the profit or "growth" interest of expanding govt. Govt. affixes blame, wastes, exploits, and promises. More lies, political favors, bread and circuses, and demonizing politiclaly correct scapegoats. Solutions cannot be exploited with the same depth, duration, political profitering and continuing legal fees as a continuing problem. That problem must be properly blamed and properly aimed and left to fester under the care of talented lawyers.
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Old People, like me, may not be around to witness the destruction of our Nation. The rest of you may not survive the collapse. We all have the sworn duty to prevent it.

The light of hope burns brighter than the fires of doom.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a massive corrdinated Mumbai attack(s) yet.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

213th is offline Solipsist
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I don't feel it will be very long. I would say a few years on the outside, and I only say that because as someone else said, they will do it when it best serves their purpose. I do feel strongly that they are only waiting
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I was thinking that something like that van in times square would be the first strike. What if that sucker had been a real threat and gone off at midnight tonight? It would have been one hell of an opening salvo, and with national live broadcast.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information