Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO

WHERE ARE ALL THE JETS HATERS NOW...

GO AHEAD JUST KEEP DOUBTING THEM PUTTING MONEY AGAINST!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    Jets hater right here. They needed help to make the playoffs and just keep getting lucky. They have a shitty QB and an arrogant fat ass coach. Their D is solid for sure, but as much as I hate to say it, the Colts will once again be in the SB.
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    A win is a win in my book............
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    A win is a win in my book............
    Reps sent!
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Jets hater right here. They needed help to make the playoffs and just keep getting lucky. They have a shitty QB and an arrogant fat ass coach. Their D is solid for sure, but as much as I hate to say it, the Colts will once again be in the SB.
    Ok so what if they were given to gimmies to get in...What the hell did the the Bengals do with their first string team...NOTHING so their plan backfired...and now the Chargers...All you haters said they had no chance...and what did our shitty so called QB do...beat the Chargers!..so keep doubting the arrogant fat ass coach and the shitty QB...cause they're still in it

Ace
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass View Post
    Ok so what if they were given to gimmies to get in...What the hell did the the Bengals do with their first string team...NOTHING so their plan backfired...and now the Chargers...All you haters said they had no chance...and what did our shitty so called QB do...beat the Chargers!..so keep doubting the arrogant fat ass coach and the shitty QB...cause they're still in it
    12-23 for 100 yards with 1 each TD and INT means you won inspite of, not because of, your QB.

Verified LEO
    12-23 for 100 yards with 1 each TD and INT means you won inspite of, not because of, your QB.
    Just keeping doubting them..a win is a win..so keep hating and doubting..cause it's help the Jets thus far

Verified LEO
    And I hope Colts underestimate the Jets Defense and their running attack...

Ace
    Verified LEO
    Just keeping doubting them..a win is a win..so keep hating and doubting..cause it's help the Jets thus far
    Well it certainly must make for some high blood pressure and chewed off finger nails for Jets fans whenever Sanchez has the ball. But as long as you keep getting lucky, guess it doesn't matter. You'll need that luck if you ever play a team that can stop the run.

Verified LEO
    Well it certainly must make for some high blood pressure and chewed off finger nails for Jets fans whenever Sanchez has the ball. But as long as you keep getting lucky, guess it doesn't matter. You'll need that luck if you ever play a team that can stop the run.
    Yeah ok the JETS got really lucky 2nite...whatever

Ace
    Verified LEO
    Yeah ok the JETS got really lucky 2nite...whatever
    Revis' interception, lucky; Mangold not getting called for holding on Greene's TD run, lucky; and of course, Sanchez playing at all, yet the Jets still winning, very very lucky.

Verified LEO
    Revis' interception, lucky; Mangold not getting called for holding on Greene's TD run, lucky; and of course, Sanchez playing at all, yet the Jets still winning, very very lucky.
    Geez you're boring

Ace
    Verified LEO
    Geez you're boring
    Bored too, nothing else to do with my team out of the playoffs.

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Bored too, nothing else to do with my team out of the playoffs.
    Come on over Ace, join the band wagon with soooo many fans here in Louisiana. Us loyal fans during all those shitty season's are being pushed to the edge of the wagon with all these fair weather fans, but there is always room for a cold weather friend to join us................

Oh by the way, if you didn't hear the JETS won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Is it just me, or do I see a possible signature bet between RSA and Ace?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Ace
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Come on over Ace, join the band wagon with soooo many fans here in Louisiana. Us loyal fans during all those shitty season's are being pushed to the edge of the wagon with all these fair weather fans, but there is always room for a cold weather friend to join us................

Oh by the way, if you didn't hear the JETS won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey shouldn't you be rooting for the Saints? Btw, here's a cool clip I found...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK2bPxQtNpc]YouTube - Mark Sanchez fumble in end zone - Saints recover for a touchdown[/ame]

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    i dont hate the jets, i hate the giants. the jets dont even really exist as far as im concerned theyve been so irrelevent for so long. plus they are in the AFC, and im an NFC guy. however, id love to see them beat the colts. only because if the colts had played their starters when they faced the jets, the jets wouldnt even have made the playoffs. but the colts laid down for them, and have now helped put the jets in the position to ruin their season. id love to see that happen. it would be sweet irony.

the jets play old school, ground and pound football. great D, solid running game. anything could happen, but i dont see them beating the colts. good luck though, id love to see it. then i would want you to lose to minnesota or new orleans, preferably minnesota.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Thread Information