Results 1 to 5 of 5
04-14-06, 03:48 PM #1
Mr. President, I'm Headed To Mexico
David M. Bresnahan
April 1, 2006
Dear President Bush:
I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.
I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their
school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and
have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Pleae tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice, don't discriminate and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the
people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.
Thank you so much for your kind help.
David M. Bresnahan
David M. Bresnahan has over 30 years of experience as an award-winning journalist, broadcaster, radio station owner, talk show host, and business owner. David has been a prominent writer for many Internet newspapers.
04-14-06, 04:05 PM #2
04-14-06, 06:08 PM #3FishTail Guest
Now that's nice.
04-14-06, 06:47 PM #4
04-14-06, 08:16 PM #5Originally Posted by Stan Switek
Oh never mind - Hide it somewhere else. They'll find it there
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By BEB in forum General TopicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-07, 01:51 PM
By Jackalope in forum In the NewsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-16-07, 07:54 PM
By Roses in forum In the NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-07, 03:58 AM
By Piggybank Cop in forum In the NewsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-06, 05:05 PM
By 121Traffic in forum General TopicsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-25-06, 09:17 PM