Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Whitewolf is offline Hard Of Hearing Non-LEO

Angry Grrrr...the former tenant's daughter

She was one out of 10 kids who has been good....until recently. I wish I slap her face a thousand times. <sigh> All her siblings aren't good since they were little. She was the only child who has been a good girl and then a good sweet teenager. Thanks goodness, they moved out when their mom couldn't afford the rent. She was a good mom to her baby boy and loves kids and teach them everything she knows such as alphabet songs, kindergarten stuffs, etc...She's now a criminal newbie which I can't believe my eyes.

Earlier ago, I was stunned to see a numbers on the caller ID, they came from "Prison"...wtf?? Someone downstair handed me stack of mails just for that tenant's daughter. All the envelopes have the names of law firms or lawyers. I called her weird mom to come and pick up the mails. I checked the lasd site for the inmate locator and typed in the names of hers. Bingo! Her names came up. A few more calls then I decided to pick up. It was a former tenant's daughter. <sigh> She got a new record slapped on her forehead forever: Felony. I told her I'm not gonna help her since being in prison is enuff to piss me off. I was hoping that the only child will never be like her mom or siblings when she'll be an adult. But my hope flew away because she became a criminal herself.

The charges? "Driving without owner's consent" and "Unlawful concel/sell stolen property." Nice, huh? Shame on her. She just has a year old son, and what was she thinking??????? What will her boy be thinking about his mom?? Jeez.

Should I ignore her or help her? What do you think? I still get an urge feeling of ignoring her. And I think she should just stay in prison and think long and hard about what she did.
    I SEE NEKKED PEOPLE! AIN'T SKEERED!!!!!

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    What do you mean by help...give her money. My opinion is that shes a criminal, she stole from others shell steal from you if given the chance. Personally she got caught this time but how many other times has she done this type of activity. If you want to throw away money send it to me.

lcsodre108 is offline DUI Persecutor
    I don't know what to tell you really. If you help her, you may get more than you bargained for, and she might start coming to you for help all the time. On the flip side she may straighten up. Use your instincts, because you know her and not me.
    www.alliedoddballs.com
    I can't do this test when I am sober!

Respect My AUTHORITAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BEK320
    What do you mean by help...give her money. My opinion is that shes a criminal, she stole from others shell steal from you if given the chance. Personally she got caught this time but how many other times has she done this type of activity. If you want to throw away money send it to me.
    She wants me to find her a better lawyer for the lowest price. I don't know what with her. I checked the Lasuperior court site...and inserted the dates from the time she was 18 to 21. Nothing from 18 to 20. It's the first time she was arrested since March. But they somehow let her off and then she got back in the court this month and sentenced to SP "State Prison."

Hmmmm... I might send you home-baked apple pies by FedEx.

Hmmmm... I might send you home-baked apple pies by FedEx.
    I like apple pies. I can send you a home made grilled cheese sandwich in return
    www.alliedoddballs.com

Quote Originally Posted by lcsodre108
    I don't know what to tell you really. If you help her, you may get more than you bargained for, and she might start coming to you for help all the time. On the flip side she may straighten up. Use your instincts, because you know her and not me.
    Yeah. It's like I'm her "mom" or something. She has her own mom. She needs to think about what she did and try to shape up. All she can do is look it up in the yellow book and think which lawyer might help her. She has to do some searching and best of all, she has to search in her heart and figure out why she did it and what she can do to be a good person the next time she get out of a prison. I'm sure the prison will scare her straight. Who knows? I knew her since she was 12 years old.

I like apple pies. I can send you a home made grilled cheese sandwich in return
    Yummmy! I'm going batty over home-made grilled cheese sandwich. Yummy.

She will find plenty of legal advice in prison, that's for sure. The only problem with getting scared straight, is that it just makes smarter criminals 99% of the time.
    www.alliedoddballs.com

She will find plenty of legal advice in prison, that's for sure. The only problem with getting scared straight, is that it just makes smarter criminals 99% of the time.
    yeah, they keep exchanging other's ideas so they can improve their skills...<sigh> Sounds like they're monkeys behind bars. Better luck to her on a search for legal advice.

I have rarely seen them scared straight. The few that went to prison when I worked in the jail, when they got out, they had made the decision not to go back, ad moved away from their friends who tended to be the source of the problem.
    www.alliedoddballs.com

BTW my wife makes chicken and dumplings that will give you a heart attack they are so good. If you ever get to AR look me up, and I will hook you up with some.
    www.alliedoddballs.com

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    I Love apples and I love Pie....So naturally I would really love apple pie

BTW my wife makes chicken and dumplings that will give you a heart attack they are so good. If you ever get to AR look me up, and I will hook you up with some.
    Mmmm....you got me mouth watering now. Tehee. I love chicken and dumplings. I hope if I have a chance to go to AR, I'll let you know.

BTW, I checked the lasd site again. The height seems to be suspicious. The voice on the phone was suspicious also. There is a younger sister who is a criminal woman also a mom too. I'm going to ask their mother and see what she says. The different of the height is that the oldest one whom I know for years since she was 12 is tall. She's around 5'8 to 5'9. That site stated 5'4" meaning....the younger one who did some crimes. So the younger one may probably used her sister's name to concel her own names. I typed her own names and it popped up the same month and year of birth and gone to the same booking record. Weird. I'll try to ask her mom first tomorrow and see. But better yet, her grandma because she's tight and strict. I get greasy-feeling in my stomach.

Oh, waitaminute. She just dropped by on April 11th so that was her younger sister???? I hate her younger sister. Grrr! I should pay attention to that younger's names first before I'll jump on her oldest sister.
    Last edited by Whitewolf; 04-18-06 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BEK320
    I Love apples and I love Pie....So naturally I would really love apple pie
    Hmmmmm....apple pie. Here ya go, sir. Darn, apple pies and chicken with dumplings are making my stomach growling for them. Yummy. Teheehee.

I like cherries and pies, so what does that mean? Never mind, way off topic.
    www.alliedoddballs.com

I like cherries and pies, so what does that mean? Never mind, way off topic.
    Tehehehe... I know. I know.

How many ppl in US use other names instead of their real names when they are booked into either jail or prison? I don't quite understand why they use other false names or using their family members' or friends' names instead of their own real names.
    Last edited by Whitewolf; 04-18-06 at 03:58 AM.

In my experience they can try but it doesn't usually work. When they are put on AFIS, Automated Fingerprint ID System, if they have been arrested before it should show. On the first arrest they can use a fake name, but the next time they are arrested, it will show as an alias.
    www.alliedoddballs.com

In my experience they can try but it doesn't usually work. When they are put on AFIS, Automated Fingerprint ID System, if they have been arrested before it should show. On the first arrest they can use a fake name, but the next time they are arrested, it will show as an alias.
    Glad the technology of fingerprints comes in handy. I hope the systems will be used for many years. However, more and more future technology makes it more possible. Like DNA, right? In the past, it's difficult to pinpoint who is that victim or a suspect until someone invented the DNA technology. Now I'm glad the fingerprint technology comes in handy. Weird. First, they're afraid to use their real names..then "gotcha" got the best of them. Weird ppl. I better hit the sack now. I have college class in the morning and waking up at 6 a.m. to drop my kids and the neighbor's kids off to school at 7:05 a.m.

I am PMing you a study that you might find interesting
    www.alliedoddballs.com

I am PMing you a study that you might find interesting
    I did. I'm in awe. Thanks. I'll read the rest when I get back from college tomorrow. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information