Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WELCOME!

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    I would like to thank everyone involved in helping us move over to the new server. I would also like to thank all of the members and site staff members who helped us grow to what we are today. To me this partnership shows what a great site we have been able to build. Over the last year we have been getting noticed by some big people. We have had many people ask us to help promote them, we have had people want link exchanges, we have had offers to purchase the site, and we have been able to form a partnership and co-brand our site with what in my opinion is the ONLY Leo magazine APB.
    With this partnership we are going to be able to reach so many more people. APB reaches out to hundreds of thousands of people monthly this is only going to help O/R become the biggest and best LEO site on the web.

As APB said the site does not change. I still own the site and the people at APB will not have access to any of our site staff or secure areas. Just like in the past we will continue to grow and we will make small changes as we grow. I hope that you continue to give us good input and suggestions so we can continue to grow into what you want us to be. This site is for you the members.

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by APB View Post
    If anyone has any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to either ask here or send me a PM.
    Since the ads in the forums have changed, the only (maybe somewhat minor) issue that I am seeing is will Baumshoe and Earphone Guy still be able to advertise in the forums or will they just be regulated to the O/R side of things.

I just want it to be fair for everyone involved. Otherwise the changeover looks fantastic!

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    This looks great! Way to go with the smooth transition!

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Sweet! Good deal all around
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

APB Guest
    CTR: we're not shutting anyone out in terms of the ads. Both of them will have the same opportunity as anyone to advertise. I believe Reca is going to talk to them directly. We respect the history you guys have, and Reca will take it from there.

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    Welcome Aboard APB.
    Ive been an avid subscriber for many years...
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information