Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WELCOME!

APB Guest

WELCOME!

Good morning, everybody.

As you can see, the URL has changed for the forums, as has the header image. That's ALL that will change.

To reiterate: this site remains exactly the same as it was in terms of who is running it, who's moderating it, and who owns it and decides the course of its growth. We are simply providing more space and helping it to grow by using our reach, and our name, to promote its existence.

The verification process, especially, will NOT be touched or influenced in any way. Neither APB nor its advertisers will have ANY influence on anything to do with that, nor access to control over the site. Nobody gets into the LEO-only forums unless they have been through O/R's verification process and are approved to be there by Reca and the staff.

Thanks, enjoy your membership here as always, and we look forward to helping our new partnership move forward to make your experience, and the community, even better.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    WOO0-HOO!!!!
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Annnnnnd here we are guys and gals.

Thanks for the welcome and new space, APB. I'm looking forward to this.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    This looks familiar

Some new sponsors to get to know

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Thanks, APB!! This is going to be great!!

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Finally! We have been looking forward to this for some time. I don't think we could have a better partnership.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Very nice!
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Nice new look, I like it very much!!!!!!...........;-)
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    +10000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000 000
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Out-freakin'-standing!!

Glad to be a part of it all.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Glad to be here.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    I would like to thank everyone involved in helping us move over to the new server. I would also like to thank all of the members and site staff members who helped us grow to what we are today. To me this partnership shows what a great site we have been able to build. Over the last year we have been getting noticed by some big people. We have had many people ask us to help promote them, we have had people want link exchanges, we have had offers to purchase the site, and we have been able to form a partnership and co-brand our site with what in my opinion is the ONLY Leo magazine APB.
    With this partnership we are going to be able to reach so many more people. APB reaches out to hundreds of thousands of people monthly this is only going to help O/R become the biggest and best LEO site on the web.

As APB said the site does not change. I still own the site and the people at APB will not have access to any of our site staff or secure areas. Just like in the past we will continue to grow and we will make small changes as we grow. I hope that you continue to give us good input and suggestions so we can continue to grow into what you want us to be. This site is for you the members.

Thank you
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    Congratulations Reca and the rest of the site staff! Thanks for coming aboard APB!!
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Looks great! Thanks APB and Reca for the awesome partnership!
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

APB Guest
    If anyone has any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to either ask here or send me a PM.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Finally up and running. We have been waiting for this and I'm glad we are finally off the ground. Thanks Reca and APB.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    As we said when we spoke in DC, this promises a win-win! We are all very excited to see this finally come to fruition. Congratulations are in order for both OfficerResource.com, and American Police Beat!

Thank you for all your faith, vision, and the hard work that went into making this happen.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    This is going to be a great experience for all of us!
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

11001001 is offline Bona fide Cybercop
    Verified LEO
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it Beantown.
    w00t
    In Memoriam: Officer James C. McBride, MPDC - EOW 8-15-2005

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds. Opinions expressed are solely those of the provider, and no other endorsement should be assumed or inferred.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    This is absolutely incredible! Thanks to all the rest of the site staff, especially the Super Mods, and Reca, for all their hard work in making this reality. And thanks to APB for having faith in what I am sure is the best LE site on the internet.

"If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information