Verified LEO

Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

I think the Topic says it all.

As Pogo said, "we have met the enemy, and it is us."

CNSNews.com - Arizona Sheriff:
    Last edited by bayern; 08-02-10 at 11:26 AM. Reason: spelling, as usual

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    All I can say is...............I agree with the Sheriff!!!!!
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    2 to 1 he will be on the next Homeland Security watch list.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

SPD
    SPD is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    After just reading Terror at Beslan, I find it incredible we aren't learning lessons others have learned in blood. Porous borders will lead to tragedy, and the LE who are asking for help to stop it and are out there trying to stop it will be blamed when it happen. I wish our leaders in DC cared for something more than lining their pockets and getting re-elected. But alas, that is all that is important to them.
    Idiot

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I have to agree with him.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD View Post
    After just reading Terror at Beslan, I find it incredible we aren't learning lessons others have learned in blood. Porous borders will lead to tragedy, and the LE who are asking for help to stop it and are out there trying to stop it will be blamed when it happen. I wish our leaders in DC cared for something more than lining their pockets and getting re-elected. But alas, that is all that is important to them.
    +1 You said it right there. I wouldn't be surprised if the sheriff in every county in Arizona is on their stupid watch list. We all know the Sheriff of Maricopa County has his hands full.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I have a bumper sticker that I got 17 years ago, never put it on a car because I didn't want to lose it. It says "I love my country, it's my government I fear."
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    I have a bumper sticker that I got 17 years ago, never put it on a car because I didn't want to lose it. It says "I love my country, it's my government I fear."
    + 1 Aptly put.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

spcwes is offline Wookie!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Yea its a sad day. After reading yesterday about the memo that surfaced from Obama's administration trying to figure out ways to by-pass congress and grant citizenship to thousands of illegals back door style. Funny how sneaky shit keeps happening around him and his adminstration that would otherwise make people fighting mad.
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

For he is God's servant to do you good, but if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency or my Agency Heads.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by spcwes View Post
    Yea its a sad day. After reading yesterday about the memo that surfaced from Obama's administration trying to figure out ways to by-pass congress and grant citizenship to thousands of illegals back door style. Funny how sneaky shit keeps happening around him and his administration that would otherwise make people fighting mad.
    Speaking of sneaky, this should be one of Obama's new nicknames. Some of the words could be changed to make the song fit better but it is good as it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MchhtofbgJI]YouTube - Tom T. Hall - Sneaky Snake[/ame]

Not a LEO

CO1259 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    How else will obama and the dems get reelected? All they care about is turning America into another third world nation where everyone is "equal" but they're "a little more equal". This is beyond disgusting.

spcwes is offline Wookie!!!!
    Verified LEO
    So the next deal in regards to this administration. The deal around ground zero of the world trade center. A mosque in the muslim religion has and always be a sign of victory when installed in a location of a previous battle where the muslim extremist that faught or are responsible for the fight feel as though won the fight.

There was a video on youtube that I watched that was put on the website about this very fact(the email I got was the person that shot the video was a religion major) stating that the only reason any muslim backed group would want to install mosques in that area was to put on an ever lasting display of their victory over the United States on Sept 11.

I feel that this is kind of a slap in the face. I am prior US Army, I was in the Army when this happened and I lost soldiers that I knew and respected and trusted that day. This bothers me.....
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

For he is God's servant to do you good, but if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency or my Agency Heads.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    There was only one "church" ie religious building around the Ground Zero area prior to 9-11. That Greek Orthodox Church has run into many more roadblocks than this mosque that was never there until now.

Ground Zero: St. Nicholas Church Still Not Rebuilt Nine Years Later | DBKP - Death By 1000 Papercuts - DBKP

Just saying.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information