Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Cool A Lesser Officer...

Would have brought dinner home today:

Stalked her up to about 15 yards:

Then the damn wind changed on me. She could smell me, but I don't think she could see me. You can tell from the angle of this last pic I was trying to walk around the wind, but she got a nose for me anyway.

Crazy thing is there are six more a little deeper in the woods there that I could get a shot of with my camera phone. Pity that I was working, and that I didn't have my bow with me. This is actually just off a populated area but next to a state park. There is a cell phone tower around here that I check on from time to time.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Bambi lives another day....

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    All the pics are on my phone and I don't know how to get them on here from there, but I grabbed pics of a mule deer with a rack as tall as he was to his shoulders. Enormous buck.
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ChesCopPodz View Post
    All the pics are on my phone and I don't know how to get them on here from there, but I grabbed pics of a mule deer with a rack as tall as he was to his shoulders. Enormous buck.
    You will be disappointed with these pics. Just a small whitetail doe.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

krauty is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I saw a few dozen deer on Saturday night; they were EVERYWHERE! Bambi even ran into the side of my brand new F150 squad I was using, very little damage thank god.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Rut is coming in pretty hard here. I've seen a ton of deer running these last couple of weeks. Damn near had one run into my door while I was stopped and watching a couple that had just crossed.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    There is a butt load of them around here. Mac and I could shoot one off our back porch most any day. Good thing I like Bambi.....now if I could get a shot at a burglar.....

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Thread Information