Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries

Officer Resource Special!

As a thank you we are offering all members a special offer for the next month (and while supplies last). We are offering a Level 2 supporting membership for $45 Or a Level 1 supporting membership for $75. You will also receive an Officer Resource t-shirt shirt with this membership. This can be for both new memberships or renewals. If you are not up for renewal and you still want to take advantage of this special offer we will just add on the membership to when your current membership expires.

To take advantage of this offer please send me a PM and I will give you further instructions.

Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    If you have been hanging on the fence about supporting the site, gaining access to the Squard Room (holding out b/c of the supporting membership requirement) now is the time to make the jump. You will like these shirts. I have been wearing mine for about 5 months now with no fading or quality issues. The pictures above to not do them justice. Make the jump. I'm looking in a certain pilot's direction hint hint.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    That is an excellent offer!!

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    This is a great deal!

StoleIt is offline Officer First Class
    Very trendy shirt!

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Is there a breakdown for bulk ordering? Like 3x is cheaper than medium?

Is there a white option?
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IMGreat101 View Post

Is there a white option?
    This was our first shot at shirts Great so it is only in white for the near future. I like white Ts myself, but this one suits me too.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IMGreat101 View Post

Is there a white option?
    If you purchase a membership and take advantage of this special offer Any size shirt can be purchased.

As of right now we only offer the black shirts but white is something we may have in the near future!

Again this offer is only good while supplies last. We have limited stock in each size.

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by StoleIt View Post
    Very trendy shirt!
    I have two of them and they accompany to my gym, of course one at a time, to get my swoll on........;-)
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I wear mine to the gym, and get questions about it. It really stands out with the back design.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    Umm, I just renewed and went for level 2 and it said 40, what do I need to do?
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    PM RECA that you want to take advantage of the special offer.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    This is an excellent deal and certainly a worthy cause!
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisipso View Post
    This is an excellent deal and certainly a worthy cause!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    If you want to take advantage please PM me prior to renewing your membership. I will give you instructions after I receive your PM.

Thank all of you who are taking advantage of this offer!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    I had a question by one of the members about this offer. Someone wanted to know if they could get a shirt with a Level 1 membership. YES you can. This membership will be $75 and you will receive a shirt. Also if you want to become a Lifetime member I will give you two shirts!

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    I had a question by one of the members about this offer. Someone wanted to know if they could get a shirt with a Level 1 membership. YES you can. This membership will be $75 and you will receive a shirt. Also if you want to become a Lifetime member I will give you two shirts!
    Nice! The shirts alone are worth some coin.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information