Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Dayton, OH

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO

Dayton, OH

Just wondering if anyone else saw the video of the woman that jumped in to help the officer in Dayton while he was fighting a suspect. Does anyone know if she was thanked and what was said. She said the department called her, but I didn't hear what was said. It's nice to know that some people do care about us.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    I saw it on the news tonight (today) as I was getting off a coupla hours ago,one of the news networks,and they showed the dash cam,and interviewed her.From the sound of her she just didn't want to miss a good fight,but seriously,this woman came running up out of nowhere and started beating the POS about the head and shoulders enough to give the cop a chance at seperation,than he proceeded to play some kinda whoopass on the POS.

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Thread Information