Welcome to the APBWeb.
    bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

TSA Frisking child

Well, what do you think??? Was she carrying an Atom Bomb or an Anti-Aircraft Missile???

"YouTube - TSA still groping kids...and drug testing them"

Sorry I can't put the video up.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    The only real question is did the TSA agent do anything to the child that would not be done with an adult? Would the female TSA agent check a female adult's breast area when conducting a pat down search? There should be no major difference between screening a child and an adult. If I was a terrorist or a whack job bent on hijacking a plane with a box cutter, for example, I would tape that thing to my daughter's chest, figuring that the TSA person would not check that adequately. Or tape it near my son's balls and anus, figuring the male TSA agent would not adequately check there. Or if I wanted to bring a small amount of drugs on the plane, I would do the same thing. If a child doesn't want to be checked, tough. The child will learn a lesson early in life that you don't always get your way, and you have to sometimes go through things you don't want to, in order to be able to do something that you want or have to do. Maybe I was too tired and missed something while watching the video, but I'm missing what happened that was supposedly so heinous. The audio wasn't that good but it sounded like the agent was trying to explain to the child what she was doing as she was doing it so that the child would not be as alarmed or surprised. Should my plane be at risk of getting blown up because someone is afraid their child might be traumatized by being thoroughly searched? How traumatized will that child be when they are blown to pieces, or in some other way harmed or killed? How will that child feel after having to go through a plane hijacking?
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

IMGreat101 is online now The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    The only real question is did the TSA agent do anything to the child that would not be done with an adult? Would the female TSA agent check a female adult's breast area when conducting a pat down search? There should be no major difference between screening a child and an adult. If I was a terrorist or a whack job bent on hijacking a plane with a box cutter, for example, I would tape that thing to my daughter's chest, figuring that the TSA person would not check that adequately. Or tape it near my son's balls and anus, figuring the male TSA agent would not adequately check there. Or if I wanted to bring a small amount of drugs on the plane, I would do the same thing. If a child doesn't want to be checked, tough. The child will learn a lesson early in life that you don't always get your way, and you have to sometimes go through things you don't want to, in order to be able to do something that you want or have to do. Maybe I was too tired and missed something while watching the video, but I'm missing what happened that was supposedly so heinous. The audio wasn't that good but it sounded like the agent was trying to explain to the child what she was doing as she was doing it so that the child would not be as alarmed or surprised. Should my plane be at risk of getting blown up because someone is afraid their child might be traumatized by being thoroughly searched? How traumatized will that child be when they are blown to pieces, or in some other way harmed or killed? How will that child feel after having to go through a plane hijacking?
    +1
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    It's security theatre, not anything that actually stops plane hijackings.

My children will not fly in this country. Period.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Thread Information