Welcome to the APBWeb.
    covman454 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

Online Education

Hi all,

I'm looking for input from you guys. I want to go back to school, as I have one year of college under my belt from years ago.

I'm wondering what schools are decent for online learning. I have applied at Columbia Southern, but I'm not sure if that is the direction I want to go as they are nationally accredited instead of regionally accredited. I know I'm going to major in Business Admin so I have something else to go on when I retire.

Any help is appreciated.

Covman

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    If you can afford and get into your local state university's online degree program, that might be ideal because you get the prestige of a university that is respected nationwide and especially in your state, and also the in-state tuition rates and the option of taking a few classes in person if you someday want to. Since you list Iowa as your location, try here: Bachelor of Applied Studies - Distance Education - The University of Iowa

Check out some good advice here: http://www.usnews.com/education/onli...ursue-a-degree

You might also ask for advice from people who are already working at (or better hiring for) the kinds of jobs you might want after you retire. Ask where they and their co-workers and people they would consider hiring got their degrees, and try to get your degree from the same or similar places.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

Thread Information