Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

Thanks Emily......

Just wanted all to know that I asked a huge favor of an O/R member this past week while she was in D.C., for Police Week. I asked her to get me some pictures and a name rub (etching) off the wall of a recent Louisiana State Trooper that was killed last year. She did this for me and mailed it to me in perfect condition!!!!!! Thanks again Emily..........;-)

This is the second time an O/R member has done this for me, last year Lew hooked me up. Great friends, thank soooo much!!!!!!
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Emily also made up placards with pictures of other Nebraska officers that were LODD, attached a red rose to them, and placed them on the wall.I was touched by her gesture.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Very nice, Emily. Just goes to show we have good people here.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cwtlady View Post
    Very nice, Emily. Just goes to show we have good people here.

None better.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Thread Information