Results 1 to 3 of 3
08-25-11, 07:20 PM #1
Since I forced my rant on you/humor??
Socialism is a philosophy of failure,
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read: Unfortunately, most voters don't know this.the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy,its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.."-- Winston Churchill
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, bylegislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for,another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything thatthe government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do nothave to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
08-25-11, 08:15 PM #2
All qoutes of Ronald Reagan.
Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway
The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com
08-26-11, 09:34 AM #3
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do nothave to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me
We are who we choose to be.
R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)