Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Animals shrinking due to climate change

Rising global temperatures and changes in weather patterns have knock-on effects which are already stunting the growth of a wide range of species.
    The change could have a major impact on the expanding human population, with major food sources like fish likely to reduce in size and crops expected to grow smaller and less reliably than today.
    More here: Animals 'shrinking' due to climate change - Telegraph

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    How does this explain the 1704 Lb pumpkin.....Buwhahahahahah.

Stop drinking the koolaid.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    Non story. Its been happening steadily since before man walked the earth.

Why do you think all the pre-historic giant insects, birds, mammals and sharks the size of houses went extinct?
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    So that's what happened to Lew!
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    So that's what happened to Lew!
    I knew there was a plausible explanation.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Dustoff262 is offline Retirement date: December 29, 2019
    Verified LEO
    There is alot of money in the Green Movement.. Science is proving them wrong, piece by piece. If green energy is supposed to save the planet and cost less, then why is it so expensive? We all want clean water and clean air. The industrial revolution was the dirtiest time period in mankind, and today we have all sorts of environmental laws to clean up the air and water. So why are the alarmists stating we have a green problem today. Does anyone remember the hole in the ozone layer? What ever happened to that? Remember how they were saying that livestock (cows) farts were adding to the runaway green gases that were warming the planet? How about aerosol sprays?

We're in the middle of a global cyclical weather change. it gets cold then it gets warm and so on. Every 20'000-35'000 yrs we go through an ice age. I feel we only have about 80 yrs to live by todays standards, so why give a flying fletch about some animals getting smaller. Those green activists dont want us eating them anyway.

Its all about money. The hippies figured out a way to make you pay for a cleaner environment and make them richer for their hypothesis. Lets face it. The only thing green anyone has any interest in is the almighty dollar bill.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -- George Orwell

Thread Information