dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Gettin crowded in here!

Operator13 is offline Just Another Voice
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    Gettin crowded in here!

I don't remeber signing a release for pictures!
    "The statements and opinions contained in this communication do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Commission regarding these issues."

Magnum440 is offline Older Than Dirt
    Verified LEO
    Congrats to Will and Brad for starting the whole thing.
    Facta non verba
    "The good Lord set definite limits on man's wisdom, but set no limits on his stupidity and that's not fair!" Konrad Adenauer,

GM7203 Guest
    I wonder how many new members joined as a result of the story in this months issue of American Police Beat.

Guilty!

mainedawg is offline da dawg
    This Forum will grow because of the people here. Word of mouth will always be a way to get good people on a site. I was invited by someone and now three people are here because I told them about the LEF.

Thank you Will and Brad for this site. The 1000 mark is just around the corner.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Apparently the people I invite get lost along the way, or like to be incognito while here lol

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Thanks you folks from the Admin staff of the site. We greatly appreciate all of you being here. Rembering that this site was created for you both civilians and LEO's. The owners are not making a profit at all on this site. Every dime that comes into the site is thrown back into the site.

Again from the Admin Staff (Brad, Will, Chris, and Curt) We all thank you very much for your support and look forward to many more memebers.

Chris
    Super Mod
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

FishTail Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    Thanks you folks from the Admin staff of the site. We greatly appreciate all of you being here. Rembering that this site was created for you both civilians and LEO's. The owners are not making a profit at all on this site. Every dime that comes into the site is thrown back into the site.

Again from the Admin Staff (Brad, Will, Chris, and Curt) We all thank you very much for your support and look forward to many more memebers.

Chris
    Super Mod
    Yeah, the Mod Team don't give a damn

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Man I read this like 6 times and just now saw this

LawEnforcementForcement

chris2001 is offline Captain
    And yes our Mod staff is working at a feverish pace to get you all that have requested verification verified. Some more than others right Long tail lol. :P
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle
    Congratulations Law Enforcement Forums!
    Former member of the LNC

Will take verbal abuse for spare change

Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

katiemh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    Apparently the people I invite get lost along the way, or like to be incognito while here lol
    ... or maybe they just avoid it since they know you're here.

Cross240 is offline Temporarily Civilianized
    Quote Originally Posted by GM7203
    I wonder how many new members joined as a result of the story in this months issue of American Police Beat.

Guilty!

Guilty.........

I've been kinda lookin for a more professional forum, after being a member of the "other" site for a few years, and rarely ever posted. Its just a big wanna be cop forum anymore.....

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    The influx of new names is impressive. Welcome!

Well, welcome except for trolls. We eat trolls, most often with some BBQ sauce.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Cross240 is offline Temporarily Civilianized
    BBQ'em?........that sounds kinda good.....beleive i'll fire up the ole grill.

BigBossMan is offline Officer First Class
    Verified C/O
    I'm glad to be a member of this site and support it 100%. Its nice coming in and having great conversations with people who do the job and those who are cop(s) supporters and / or just interested in the Law Enforcement community.

Thank you!

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross240
    Its just a big wanna be cop forum anymore.....
    Ummm... Guilty

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Curt581 is offline Whatever
    Verified LEO

PACMAN is offline Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    And yes our Mod staff is working at a feverish pace to get you all that have requested verification verified. Some more than others right Long tail lol. :P
    As a side note, If you are a guest and looking at this site I will tell you that when I verify, as do my brother Mods we take great care in simply verifying who is a LEO and who is not. As some of you have found out that your dispatch, may at times push me to leave a message and what it is in reference to. Frankly it is none of thier business, so if necessary I will simply leave my name and number to satisfy thier nosiness. But I never tell them that I am verifying you for a web site. Lets face it, there is a lot of skepticism about cops on the internet and I know that you can take some ribbing from your mates at work so I try very hard to treat your verification as I would want it verified.

If I can, I get back on the site and PM you telling you that I left a message and you do not need to call me back. Unfortunately some of you have been quicker than I can type. No need to sweat it. Wondering who this person is you have never heard from before it is just me..

If I did not believe in this site or its professionalism I would not have allowed my name to be printed in the comments on APB knowing that cops around the country would read it.....

When you are posting to someone with a verifed tag you know that they are who they say they are.

Again thanks for visiting the site we hope you enjoy it.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information