Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

My Alabama Outdoors

Members,

I have found yet another local board that may be of interest to some of our members and we may be of interest to some of the members at My Alabama Outdoors.

Front Page:
    My Alabama Outdoors | Everything outdoors. Everything Alabama.

Forums:
    Alabama's Outdoor Forum

Granted this is a board that is localized to me. However, MAO is based on the great state of Alabama and everything it has to offer! The forum is growing quickly and adding new members every day! This is a place for everyone to chat with each other, share information, buy, sell, trade, discuss relative products they like/dislike, etc. From hunting, fishing, guns & shooting sports, boating, hiking, offroading, etc we discuss it all!

I personally love outdoor activities. As it comes to shooting, trail riding, ect it doesn't matter what state you are doing it in. However, the hunting and fishing discussed will probably apply to many of our members that border Alabama or members that are in the Southeast.

When I found MAO, I was pleased to see some current OR members already there, and I was really happy to see Diesel326's holsters being praised there as well. Our firearms guys could benefit them and I hope some of the LEOs there will make their way over to us. I wouldn't mind attracting some Alabama Game Wardens to both sites. As always share links from both sites to increase traffic on both. Linkbacks will be approved on this end by me and on MAO by their staff.

If you see any intro threads from MAO members checking us out please give them a warm welcome. If outdoor activities interest you then please give them a look and sign up there. You will see me there under the same screen name.

Five-0

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    And let the linkbacks begin:

Introducing OfficerResource.com

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Diesel,

There are guys there liking your handywork:

Quote Originally Posted by HunterH View Post

City Issued glock with my light.

Glock in the Trojan Tactical holster. I love how thin it is and you can not tell that I am carrying a weapon. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED FOR PERSONAL CONCEAL CARRY!

GunmetalGray is offline At the reloading bench...
    Verified LEO
    I think I know that site...

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Howdy, y'all!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bump for the night crawlers here.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bump bump

Thread Information