Welcome to the APBWeb.
    chris2001 is offline Captain

For the New members getting verified

Thank you for your patience and your interest in the site. Also thank you for sending your information in as quickly as you have. We try and have a very quick turnaround on getting you verified. But with the publication in APB we are getting slammed with new members on this site. Therefor it is taking a few extra days to get you verified. But it is a lot shorter time than on other sites. We generally have a day or two turnaround but with the amount of members we are getting its turning inot three or four days. Which is still a heck of a short turnaround.

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up with a PM or an Email. I can put you in contact with the person doing your verification and see where they are at on this. Also we try to do these so that it appears that we are just other officers calling about something. Its not intrusive and staff members will know little about this. We understand that privacy is a big thing. Again bear with us it will not take to long.

Chris
    Super Mod.
    Last edited by Terminator; 05-14-06 at 12:02 AM.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

zpd307 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    thanks for the quick response on mine!
    MANNNNN.... YOU MUST BE FAST, BECAUSE I WAS HAULIN ASS WHEN I PASSED YOU!

ida40dj is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    yes, one day is excellent thanx

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Could you please say the word "turnaround" five or six more times???
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Thread Information