Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon

Exclamation What country is this????

What Country Is This?

1. Only professionals or investors can immigrate to the country.
    No unskilled laborers will be allowed in. Investors must be able to invest at least 40,000 times the daily average wage. If they can't, they are not allowed in.

2. Immigrants may purchase property, but locations and availability will be limited. Ocean front property cannot be purchased by immigrants. It is exclusively for citizens born in the country.

3. Immigrants cannot vote nor can they be elected to any public office.

4. Immigrants cannot collect any type of government assistance.

5. Immigrants cannot protest the countries government, policies or president.

6. Immigrants cannot display a flag of a foreign country.

7. Immigrants who have illegally entered the country will be found and imprisoned.

Sound kind of harsh? Well, these are laws that are currently part of the Immigration Laws of????????
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    Mexico?

MisterK is offline Monkey Man
    exactly
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Sapper_132 is offline Master Turd Cutter
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    I was thinking the same thing, Mexico!
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

GM7203 Guest
    It sounds like some of the things I heard about for here in the US. But to my knowledge they were not put into law, only special interests testing the water. Is it here??

RdrB67 is offline Officer First Class
    Those laws only apply to those who are not "naturalized" and become citizens. There are limits on political involvement (like becoming President), but immigrants who become citizens can vote and live and do as they please. ILLEGAL immigrants are just that--ILLEGAL. They may be fine folks, and the vast majority probably are. But they are ILLEGAL. Aside from the illegal immigration issue, is the threat we face from Islamo-facist jihadis around the globe who can presently enter our country unnoticed through our porous borders to kill us and our children.

As for my limited experience with illegals: in my area the few illegals we have are scumbags. They're dope-dealers and one is a suspected rapist. They do work for an area rancher, but they also get free health care and some type of government subsidy (though I don't know the particulars). They augment that and their paychecks with dope sales.

We've called INS a few times and get the, "Boy! We'd LOOOOVE to help you, but we're just sooooooooo busy!" [Translation: I've won six straight games of Solitaire on the computer! You're gonna break the streak, Dude!"

Short version: Illegal immigration is a problem that could have been prevented with more foresight a few decades ago, but MUST be stopped now. There are a lot of problems with the system in place that need to be fixed, stream-lined, etc. Until things get fixed, though, illegal still means illegal. And those who violate our laws don't get much sympathy from me.
    "Nothing says guilty like a high-priced lawyer."
    - Tom Griswold

zpd307 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    this might piss people off, BUT... this reminds me of the problems with our welfare. just like some illegals are good, some on welfare are also good but.... the majority i see are bad. they make a point to abuse it. sit at home doing nothing while they and their children run around stealing shit and peddling drugs so they can afford the 22" rims on their cars and the gold chains, etc... who is stuck paying the bill, me and you who work our asses off just to get by, while they laugh. just my 2 cents!
    MANNNNN.... YOU MUST BE FAST, BECAUSE I WAS HAULIN ASS WHEN I PASSED YOU!

Thread Information