Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Police Unity Tour Fundraiser

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Police Unity Tour Fundraiser

Our fundraiser, partnered with Code 3 Spices to sponsor Det. Thomas Chung in the Police Unity Tour is set.

Starting Wednesday February 20th, and ending on Friday March 1st, a portion of sales of their products will be dedicated to helping fund the $1,750 sponsorship.

This year Tommy will ride approximately 300 miles from NJ to DC in memory of WA State Trooper Tony Radulescu ,arriving at the Wall during Police Week. Approximately 1600 cyclists involved in Law Enforcement from around the world will make the trek in memory of one of our brothers or sisters killed in the Line of Duty. Money raised by the riders is given to the NLEOMF to maintain the Memorial Wall in DC.

Tommy has been a long time member of the site, and become a close friend to many here. Let's give back to the brotherhood and help one of our own as he makes this journey for the third time.

There's no special coupon code to participate, simply purchase one of their great products at the below link during the timeframe of the fundraiser. Please share the link to this thread everywhere you possibly can. Facebook (I know, Odd...not you), Twitter, Google+, and to the three people left on Myspace. There is an event created on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/events/499417970093822/) that can be joined and shared as well. If you haven't yet, like Code 3 Spices for information on their products. Let's have some fun and share this as much as we can. The more people that see it, the more Tommy and the NLEOMF get.

About our partners:

Chris Bohnemeier, a BBQ enthusiast and grill master, teamed up with his friend Mike Radosevich, a Police Officer of 10 plus years, joined forces to create a BBQ competition team. Located just outside of the St. Louis metropolitan area, they soon realized that their style of spices they designed and utilized were well received in the BBQ community. The team has received multiple awards in local BBQ competitions. Chris and Mike developed 3 highly satisfying, award winning, professional based seasonings to make the perfect BBQ! After teaming up with a local manufacturer to replicate their special blends, Chris and Mike are now able to introduce to you the perfect products through their Rescue Rub, 5-O Rub and Backdraft Rub. Not only will you love the outcome of your BBQ and various other foods, but you will find it as an everyday staple in your spice rack.Chris and Mike didn't create this company solely to bring you the best blends. They also share a great passion for the men and women who serve as first responders and in military services. Chris' father served in a private sector of law enforcement and his sister currently is a law enforcement officer in the midwest. They have seen firsthand what first responders and the military contribute to all of us and decided they needed to give back through their own passion. Portions of each Code 3 Spices sale will be donated to organizations that support Police, Fire, Medical and Military Personnel. This will allow those organizations to provide financial support to injured or fallen personnel and their families.They invite you to join in their mission. For every purchase made, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to those qualifying programs.Our Mission: To bring the highest quality, award-winning seasonings to your home. A portion of each sale is contributed to organizations that support Police, Fire, Medical, & Military.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bump. Because I can.

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    A worthy cause!
    Pudge and cwtlady like this.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Pudge likes this.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Oops, jumped the gun and ordered too soon. Because of this I can tell you a few things about Code3Spices though, and they're even better than you hoped. Orders are processed blindingly fast and this stuff is delicious. A real bonus for some is nice sensible packaging that fits in a PO box too, which, if you know, well, you know. The directions on the bottles were a bit of a bummer though, says "Apply Liberally" so I started to search out a stranger to give 2/3 of it to.

Sometimes it's a good thing I don't follow directions so well. This is mine, get your own!

Awesome cause with a great sponsor & product. Well done to all involved. (Ok, even Facebook this time)
    Pudge, KaiGywer, lewisipso and 2 others like this.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Oops, jumped the gun and ordered too soon. Because of this I can tell you a few things about Code3Spices though, and they're even better than you hoped. Orders are processed blindingly fast and this stuff is delicious. A real bonus for some is nice sensible packaging that fits in a PO box too, which, if you know, well, you know. The directions on the bottles were a bit of a bummer though, says "Apply Liberally" so I started to search out a stranger to give 2/3 of it to.

Sometimes it's a good thing I don't follow directions so well. This is mine, get your own!

Awesome cause with a great sponsor & product. Well done to all involved. (Ok, even Facebook this time)

Awesome! And thanks for the laugh.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Oops! I bumped it again.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

CAB980002 is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO
    After seeing this thread, I jumped on thier sight and looked around. After getting off work Thur night at 3am (fri morn) I ordered the combo pack of the larger ones. I got an email later on Fri that it was shipped and they were on my doorstep today (Sat). What great service!! I am planning on gifting this batch to my Dad for his Bday next week. If they are as good as I hear I will be back to order another combo pack for me. By the way I am only about 50 miles or less from where they are locted.
    Pudge and Resident Smart Ass like this.
    "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE"

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CAB980002 View Post
    After seeing this thread, I jumped on thier sight and looked around. After getting off work Thur night at 3am (fri morn) I ordered the combo pack of the larger ones. I got an email later on Fri that it was shipped and they were on my doorstep today (Sat). What great service!! I am planning on gifting this batch to my Dad for his Bday next week. If they are as good as I hear I will be back to order another combo pack for me. By the way I am only about 50 miles or less from where they are locted.
    Awesome! You'll love their stuff. I won some a couple of months ago in a give away and use it on almost everything.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Just in time, code 3 spices has also debuted their new "Sea Dog" Cajun Seafood Rub. Perfect timing.... They obviously have never met our swamp mafia.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    That is awesome cant wait to order Wednesday
    Pudge likes this.
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Ok folks time to order

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Done. Combo pack.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Sweet! It's go time. Please spread the word on this any way you can!
    cwtlady likes this.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    Combo pack and Sea Dog rub ordered!
    Pudge likes this.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Got mine in!! Combo Pack, 2 sea dogs, beer coozy, and travel mug!!!

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Bump and I put it on my FB page. Bought a combo pack and Sea Dog Rub. Can't wait to try it!
    Pudge likes this.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Got mine in. Gotta try it out now.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Ordered a mug and 2 of the milder spices. And also posted the event on FB. When the package arrives hubby is doing the cooking for the week.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I got word this morning that there was an order last night of twenty of their small 5-0 rubs. That is awesome! Thanks to everyone who has shared this so far. Keep it up.
    Cidp24 and IMGreat101 like this.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-15-13, 10:53 AM

Thread Information